Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ah Puch's range... Seriously?

Junior Member Cupidhead Zombiedad's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 3 months registered
    ah puch isn't bad to deal with once u get some experience against him. He is a mana hog, decent cds, no mobility, and is basically dependent on his corpse count. Just play smart against him and coordinate with your team. Xbox ones all have headsets and mics and nobody seems to use them. Smites a team game and teamwork is op. If he gives you trouble do some research. YouTube can be a godsend for playing against unfamiliar champs.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I hear people say he has no mobility, but his movement isn't really any worse than any other mage. And teamwork? guess what the other team can use teamwork too. I don't think it's his his range that needs to be adjusted though, I think reducing the speed of his running corpses would be enough. As it is now things are almost unavoidable. That or more cooldown.
    Last edited by ChaoticP; 12-08-2015 at 05:23 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy1235 View Post
    that's a god what needs nerfing he is so overpowered 900 to 500 damage good long range attacks and slowwing you down when it hits you attack not good at all
    Oh my god. Your intelligence is everywhere and I can't avoid it

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I hate the asshats that pick up Gem of Iso on him and bring back the pre nerf ulty o_O but I just wait for his kit to be blown then lane clear during during cool down also like moving ageis too

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LaFemminaVolpe's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    I still stand by making his bodies get damaged by abilities. Nu Wa's clay guys are damaged by abilities, same with Vulcan's Cannon and Bastet's cats. So why not Ah Puches bodies?

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFemminaVolpe View Post
    I still stand by making his bodies get damaged by abilities. Nu Wa's clay guys are damaged by abilities, same with Vulcan's Cannon and Bastet's cats. So why not Ah Puches bodies?
    I think they are considered more like amc hives and groots trees. I'd rather like it if they just made then 1 AA like those 2 tho. If they would do that with abilities tho I think you'd also see their hp increased so they aren't always one shotted

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    I think they are considered more like amc hives and groots trees. I'd rather like it if they just made then 1 AA like those 2 tho. If they would do that with abilities tho I think you'd also see their hp increased so they aren't always one shotted
    if they become 1 aa then all his damage would basically be gone instantly since even now if you have enough attack speed, are zhong kui, or have more than one person attacking his corpses, you can take out at least one of them before he blows them up to lower the damage by quite a bit.

or of course when you see him toss the bottle use your movement ability to get out of dodge, most AP players toss all abilities at once to make it easier to confirm or if you see him using his zombie rush at long range jump on him (only works as an assassin like character of course)

or play agni or zk, zk because he can kill the corpses and is pretty tanky, enough to bully early game. And agni because agni's bombs have as much range as AP's abilities PLUS he has a hard cc PLUS a fast dash to dodge the damage PLUS good damage himself
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LaFemminaVolpe's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    Id be fine with them increasing the HP of the bodies if they can be destroyed by abilities. Yeah it might make his bodies die faster, but he still throws three at a time if used right, and he can restore a crap ton of health and mana off those bodies too. Which is bull crap in Assault.

I don't like the thought of only playing a hand full of characters just to counter one god. If thats what most people do/suggest then I would think that would be an obvious enough reason to think he needs a change.