Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PTS Patch Notes: Long Live The King | Oct. 20th

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender

PTS Patch Notes: Long Live The King | Oct. 20th

PTS Patch Notes: Long Live The King | Oct. 20th

New God Skins

King Ar-Tyr Tyr

iDusa Medusa (Odyssey Week 5)

• “The idea for a robotic Medusa skin is something we've seen from the community a few times. Most notably community member Johanna Girard (@Lu0ren on Twitter) drew a concept that was well loved in the community. Our artists drew inspiration from these community ideas as they formed their rendition."

Updated Cards

Solar Eclipse Ra

Misc

• Added illumination support for supported Logitech peripherals.
      • HiRez logo
      • God Select Countdown
      • Launching Countdown
      • Level Up
      • Respawn Countdown
      • Death
      • Gold Fury Team Kill
      • Fire Giant Team Kill
      • Tower Team Kill
    • Changed pop-up message for players that leave base without purchasing items.
    • Cleaned up various small Play Screen issues.

Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Thank you for taking another look at Sol. Also, that Ra god card is beautiful. <3

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    yey bluestone nerf
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    iDusa shouldn't have a mask =v No one will ever be able to see the face underneath it.

AND WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF SMITE, did you not fix Kuku's 2 and 3?
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,151
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Those skins look great.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    If Khepri is always overperforming and he's constantly being nerfed every patch, don't you think it's time to take him back to the drawing board? I mean, there's only so many ways you can nerf him before he just falls into a rut of uselessness...
    Sol nerfs were anticipated.

Medusa's new skin looks pretty...Interesting. I wonder what it'll sound like.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    That's it, Medusa is now going to be my main hunter.
    Although it's nice that Artemis is going to have a somewhat longer early game before running out of mana. I might get around to playing her in solo again if the Bluestone nerf stops warriors from clearing entire waves.
    It's also great that Sol isn't going to be a nightmare anymore if I'm against her in mid.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yep, getting that Medusa skin alright. She is my main hunter, but I think I will give Arty a go, since her real problem has always been her prohibitively expensive abilities.

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Khepri should be fine now. His ult is still very powerful but now a bit more secure kill. The ultimate denial in the most satisfying way. His 2 wouldn't see anything changed because it literally did nothing to nerf it and it didn't need a nerf in the first place. Overall a good ability still but may give people a harder time playing Khepri. Sol is still very OP because her 2 can still take down tanks like Thanatos. Still needs a bit of a nerf and I never used her 1 as a damage skill so it literally did nothing. Her 3 got nerfed but still needs a bit more nerfing but nerfing it too hard would make her useless. Assassins are still having a hard time killing Sol and she is squishy but I think she's needs her defense lowered to about Hel level. She pretty close already so it shouldn't be a problem. If she got that nerfed, it would make it harder for someone to play her. If the 3 didn't get invulnerability, assassin would literally trample over her. She would be too weak to deal with assassins so I wouldn't suggest nerfing that. Artemis is gonna have a comeback (finally!). That is probably the only satisfying thing in this patch. The pun with Tyr is horrible but the skin is great. Bluestone nerf! Yes! More please! Needs to be reworked again.

Member Worshipper AlbertClockwork's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    With BlueStone maybe they should go the Vampiric Shroud route and give the owner like 10-20 mana per kill? Or a Soul Stone but max stacks give HP regen and when you use an ability you get some mana