Thread: Before I spend money, how is the community and punitive measures?

Junior Member Cupidhead SandMandSandM's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Before I spend money, how is the community and punitive measures?

Hi,

I'm not new to the genre and I've fallen in love with this games mechanics. The only thing keeping me from spending money on it is the fact that I am also not new to the LoL community.

It used to be populated by WC3 vets, but it became an online day care facility for contraceptively challenged parents.

That was OK, because you could put your teammates on ignore, but then that became outlawed with the toddler tribunal and a psychologist who took himself too seriously (seriously at all).

Is this game free from a tribunal? Like are complaints actually viewed by professionals instead of cleverly disguised child labor?

If not, then is this community at least slightly better than the cesspool that is LoL?

Thank you in advance and happy smiting.

- Sandy

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SandMandSandM View Post
    Is this game free from a tribunal? Like are complaints actually viewed by professionals instead of cleverly disguised child labor?
    no tribunal. All reports are handled inhouse at Hirez.

Quote Originally Posted by SandMandSandM View Post
    If not, then is this community at least slightly better than the cesspool that is LoL?
    Properly around the same, its a MOBA, there are a lot of nerdrage. Its still waaay less toxic then other games i have played, like WAR or COD.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    This community is worse than leagues. Run and hide before you spend even $1. I just got back after an 8 month break and instead of finding helpful players who are like "oh well this is meta now for x reason" its "go back to co-op you fucking scrub" or "get off smite and don't come back we don't need noobs like you here on our game"

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Darekkun View Post
    This community is worse than leagues. Run and hide before you spend even $1. I just got back after an 8 month break and instead of finding helpful players who are like "oh well this is meta now for x reason" its "go back to co-op you fucking scrub" or "get off smite and don't come back we don't need noobs like you here on our game"

What are you even..?

To answer your questions, OP, What Konfuzfanten said is correct. There is no tribunal here.

How is the community? Its pretty chill. Will you still run into occasional assholes? Yes. I am sure you will. But that being said, thats just part of any online game. Some people will just be dicks. It sucks, but its true. Griefers exist almost anywhere on the internet.

Once you get to level thirty, though, toxic people are few and far between. I dont often run in to anyone who is toxic. I honestly dont much run in to anyone who ever says much of anything, to be honest.

But before you spend money on this game, I heavily recomend trying it out first. Just to be safe <3
    That being said if you do chose to spend money, I recommend buying the God Pack, "ALL GODS PRESENT AND FUTURE FOR 30 USD" Really good deal, get direct access to all new gods right away, and saves a ton of money/grinding. ^_^
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Best wishes, whatever you choose, OP

Happy gaming <3
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Junior Member Cupidhead SandMandSandM's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfuzfanten View Post
    no tribunal. All reports are handled inhouse at Hirez.
    That's great. It shouldn't be enticing and a given, but that actually might be all it takes...

Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post

But before you spend money on this game, I heavily recomend trying it out first. Just to be safe <3
    That being said if you do chose to spend money, I recommend buying the God Pack, "ALL GODS PRESENT AND FUTURE FOR 30 USD" Really good deal, get direct access to all new gods right away, and saves a ton of money/grinding. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    Best wishes, whatever you choose, OP

Happy gaming <3
    .... that was the straw that broke my wallet.. thanks! Time to get me some religion(s).