Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Anyone else's Xbox account not working?

  1. #11
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead HyperLightdemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    80
    1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Finally... but it said my username is unavailible. I don't care about that anymore, at least I got this forum account working.

    All is good. = =

  2. #12
    Junior Member Cupidhead FaultlessSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On XBox
    Posts
    24
    1
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi!

    Been weeks without being able to post. I lost my original account, same things than above; forum telling me my original username is unavailable, lost my profile and all my stats, at least i can post. Never had news from support, had help from HiRezLancelot though on Twitter, thanks to him for the support.

    Any ways to get back my old profile please?

    Thanks!

    Edit: Original account: FaultlessSky80 like my GT

  3. #13
    Senior Member Chosen Discon3ct3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Posts
    1,438
    6
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultlessSky View Post
    Hi!

    Been weeks without being able to post. I lost my original account, same things than above; forum telling me my original username is unavailable, lost my profile and all my stats, at least i can post. Never had news from support, had help from HiRezLancelot though on Twitter, thanks to him for the support.

    Any ways to get back my old profile please?

    Thanks!

    Edit: Original account: FaultlessSky80 like my GT
    When I went to the forum help section I got help from HiRezKaos pretty fast. They got my account back up and running along with Corgi. May wanna go find that thread and post on it to see if he can help.
    Always Discon3ct3d

  4. #14
    Junior Member Cupidhead FaultlessSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On XBox
    Posts
    24
    1
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discon3ct3d View Post
    When I went to the forum help section I got help from HiRezKaos pretty fast. They got my account back up and running along with Corgi. May wanna go find that thread and post on it to see if he can help.
    Thanks! Gonna check that later! I added a point to your rep, to thank you! Have a nice day! Thanks also to Corgi, he is been helpful too on Twitter.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Chosen Discon3ct3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Posts
    1,438
    6
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultlessSky View Post
    Thanks! Gonna check that later! I added a point to your rep, to thank you! Have a nice day! Thanks also to Corgi, he is been helpful too on Twitter.
    Well I thank you sir for your tip. Glad to of been of some help.
    Always Discon3ct3d

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •