Thread: change the "first wins" weekends

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead raggordy's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

change the "first wins" weekends

change them to play a match 5 times, win or lose hey thanks for being cool and playing our game, win 5 games turns everone into assholes . you guys do give us a player alot, free gems and a good chunk of favor every week. I understand that you want us to think that we have to get first wins so the program know we have done 5 games so here is a chest but come on you track games played its not that hard to tell the program hey if they play 5 games once a day for 3 days give them a chest on each day.

also the idea is fine with play with people in a group and get a boosts but, if there over 2 people drop them in queues with other groups of the same size. in a game where if one thing goes wrong and the collective give up and fuck around that is gam.e the other players that aren't in there group suffer with harassment for the rest of the game because they have given up.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    i agree with you, but if win or lsoe no matter, ppl start abuse surr at 10 for free stuff

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Would you also like a 7th place trophy to go along with your participation?

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If you have to just play the match for rewards, you'll have people surrendering and trolling at and until 10 minutes.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead raggordy's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    Would you also like a 7th place trophy to go along with your participation?
    really?

oh and on the surrender at 10 ya i didnt think of that. mabye they could make is so if theres more then 2 for the games played then no chest.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by raggordy View Post
    really?

oh and on the surrender at 10 ya i didnt think of that. mabye they could make is so if theres more then 2 for the games played then no chest.
    That would hinder the players that want to play together and hate playing alone. The entire idea should just be scrapped IMO.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    You'll have the assholes and trolls regardless of whether it's an event or not sadly.
    I wish you could do the "5 games played" and add a constraint that games where you troll do not count towards this, but that would require a human to moderate and I don't think HiRez has the people to work in the weekends to constantly monitor games whether people behave like normal human beings and not