Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Collective Vent Thread (Spooky Octoberfest)

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular

Collective Vent Thread (Spooky Octoberfest)

October is near and beer with loads of anger come to indear with t-bags to the face by the enemies crouch. Post your venting spree here.

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 943
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    today had a match where our zeus called in lobby "mid or feed" to wich i replied "go feed" and i locked in my KKK anyway he went to solo becuz our jungler talked him to do so after some time he was annoyed by my voicepack but i kept using it and he had enough of it and started troll and feed he sold hes all items and bought rod of healing,fatalis,winged blade,talaria boots and he did nothing besides watching how we fight team fights anyway we still managed win but damn these type of peoples makes me cringe alot
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    The rhymes they burn

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,191
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    FML. For some reason whenever I face Anubis, it's when I have chosen to go Hel instead of Hades. And I always get my face stomped in. I'm gonna break my keyboard some day. (Only time I actually rage is when I play 1v1 Joust and I lose matches where I had favorable matchup...which is a lot)
    Rip & Tear

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    So not only did I get kicked out during the loading screen, I couldn't connect back in because the servers went down. GG Hi Rez...well played.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Waiting for some friends to get out of a match. First it says I'm in a match when I'm not. Then it says they're not in a match. Then it turns out they are in a match, for 7 minutes. And then it turns out that no they just got in the match one minute prior.

HiRez fix your bugs goddamn.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    I'm gonna have sooooooo much work to make up from missing a day of School. Curse you Honors English 4!

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    I'm gonna have sooooooo much work to make up from missing a day of School. Curse you Honors English 4!
    At least you played smite.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 943
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    its fun when mm decided to give you 3 golds in team while im plat II duoq with friend who is also plat II and then enemy team have 2 plats+3 diamonds

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    1) At a start of the conquest match we (me as solo Guan with jung Hun Batz) got invaded, the opposite team was focusing on the poor Hun Batz and got his health down to 5%, I tried fending them off and body blocked a few shots for Hun. Hun eventually got away as the invade team switched their focus on me when their 3rd invader showed up. Things didn't go well since then and we lost the match, at the match lobby Hun Batz was criticized by the team for poor jungle play overall (I was quiet as usual, thinking back about my own mistakes), and Hun dropped this bombshell:

"Well, we would have prevented the snowballing at start if the stupid Guan learn to RUN AWAY from invades"

In disbelief, I replied, "do you realize that you survived that invade at <5%hp because i body blocked a few shots for you in the first place..?"

He never responded back.

2) In an Arena match with Xing, Xbal, Kali Merc and Kulk (me), I was forced to stay middle and manage the minion waves as the rest of the team were focusing on battling it out with the enemy team. After about half way through even though we were down 10-17 on kills, we were leading by 10 as we were able to push entire two minion waves into their portal. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Xbal dropped the comment:

"Dude stop the greedy farming and come help fight"

I paused for a second in disbelief after reading that, checked the match status with me at 0 kill but top damage, and just started facepalming