Thread: About report lol

Junior Member Cupidhead TheGreatNijiin's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

About report lol

Idk i never been report or else...

But i hate when "PRO's" say report that and that lol....

About that me and my mate xBalanque try to duo a lane ...

Anyway he die and i try to tank as an aphrodite 2 guys ... ao kuang and nemesis ...

so ... after that always was been like that ... i go there to defend when my mate die and when i die he ressurect and he defend ... afteer sometime come tyr to help the party ... LOKI as jungler never happen to help us ...

And chronos was a guy who said i was doing a good job anyway after like 30 secs calling me a noob and saying to report me ...

After that i got connection lost ...

Then when i logged in again i sawmy score like 0-11-3 ... and loki was 7-9-0 and poseidon was 3-9-0 ... and loki and chronos who seem to say as a "pro" instead of help ... NO he will just critic and saying im noob and a feeder lol... wasn't only nemesis killing me ... was nemesis ao kaung and tyr ... and if they was alone i could kill them ... coz of that when i almost kill 1 of them 2 of them apear to help ... nemesis has lvl 20 earlier in the game so she could kill me in 3-4 hits ... normal im an HEALER not a TANKER or a DAMAGER... well aphrodite has a good dmg but not to kill an nemsis ... and when i was defending nemesis i was lvl 13 and i didn't die and yeah she run away ... why? coz she had red bar of health ... i can solo 1 of them but 3 ? who can? so i asked them... "You pro's as i think can solo even 5 guys or something"

I dint' done anything wrong but at LOBBY they said REPORT Aphrodite ...

Why? why ppl can report a noob like me? can't we be noob? i havent played moba b4 lol...
    Im just lvl 13 ... i do a lot of practice conquest and joust ... and online i can have wins ... earlier that game i had 15 kills 3 deaths and 24 assists... so ? and the only person was high level was me ... and our team played well...

Me and conquest practice i know its bots but i can solo mid LOL... as aphrodite...

People say me ... is on the rules to report a noob ? thats kinda stupid i did my best i think ...

So we start playing this as a PRO that is? or can i train here to be a pro? honestly please... is this game for pro's only? or i need to go to other moba or something? the problem i don't like the other mobas so ... omg ...

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    If you didn't do anything beyond have a bad game, don't worry about people reporting you.
    Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    yep didn't nothing ... the bad thing we could tell was my connection failed to the server when i was playing ... anyway i after 2 mins i logged in ... 2 mins its too much? i think not ... we going to lose anyway ... we was like 11-22 or something from kills team mine to them ...

tyvm ^^ but i hate this guys ... i don't understand why they are like this ... i even used blink many times to run to not get killed... and when i was ONline i had the 2 left tower lanes ... after i relog since they were 3 guys we had no towers... =/

Achievements:
    but the discuss start early game ... after the connection i was like just 5 mins on game then Game Over LOL and was a 30 mins conquest

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I only report toxic players and intentional feeders/leavers

Achievements:
    lol but i did not intentional feed ... OFC NoT why should i do that LOL... i want to win not to lose =P

and 11 Deaths* by ao kaung tyr and nemesis? well... i think is not that much =P but yeah she got good feed by killing me , xbalaque, LOKI and poseidon ... so? the fault is not mine but yeah ALL team then

Achievements:
    and i don't understand why theycall themselfs pro and didn't help even 1 second on left lane ... since we having a huge atk there... 3 gods there is like a heavly push ...

Loki did jungler job on right lane a lot and a bit on MID ... never been on left lane LOL