Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HiRezScott is raising hype for Sol

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexError View Post
    I want Sol's basic attacks to heal allies.
    I always wondered if they would do a mage support that had 3 abilities that did no damage but instead supported their team and 1 wave clear and short cool down. It would be interesting to see someone with no attacking abilities once so ever, full White Mage, but I don't think that would be viable in this type of game.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    His beard? o.o That's the only thing I can see. Nor is Ymir gorgeous XD
    What do you mean?
    Ymir is beautiful :3
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Forum Moderator Honoured AlexError's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Arm of the Law! Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    I always wondered if they would do a mage support that had 3 abilities that did no damage but instead supported their team and 1 wave clear and short cool down. It would be interesting to see someone with no attacking abilities once so ever, full White Mage, but I don't think that would be viable in this type of game.
    I'd tend to agree with this. A mage with no damage won't be played unless she really had strong supporting effects. Huge heals, huge auras, huge presence in teamfights. The issue here is that she will be really bad early game and won't be able to clear waves at all. That could be remedied by allowing her to burn minions or convert them.

EDIT: Or she could heal her own minions really well.

I still want the healing basic attacks though.
    Last edited by AlexError; 09-24-2015 at 02:19 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

If you have any queries about moderation or any miscellaneous questions, send me a PM. If you want to leave feedback about a moderator, use this form. If you want to view the Code of Conduct, click here.

Remember to use the report function to direct the moderators straight to the post!

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    That mage would be either worse than Tyr or more OP than Kumbhakarna, all depending on if she had global healing.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Chosen TristynTrine's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Eh wtf how do you find ravana's kit good? I found it extremely boring and a waste of his lore turning him into a glorified street fighter. Didn't he wield a legendary sword in lore and he had martial knowledge of tons of weaponry which isn't even confirmed if he even was good at hand to hand... also he required rama being born to stop him, the god fish made just sucks and is very boring to play and he even made him hit only with his left hand... like wtf, why just why would you butcher his lore like that.

Oh and I hope Sol is a melee-range healer with a whip. Chains and whips excite me ;p

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    That mage would be either worse than Tyr or more OP than Kumbhakarna, all depending on if she had global healing.
    Except that Tyr is good and Kumbha isn't OP...
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 468
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I want to see that new map that Scott showed us well teased us on his Twitter.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    After the Kumbha buff? Yeah he's OP. Escape, wave clear, 3 hard CC's, huge damage ult that sets up other ults. He's insane. Tyr's never been bad. He's just average, he's incredibly bulky as well.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TristynTrine View Post
    Eh wtf how do you find ravana's kit good? I found it extremely boring and a waste of his lore turning him into a glorified street fighter. Didn't he wield a legendary sword in lore and he had martial knowledge of tons of weaponry which isn't even confirmed if he even was good at hand to hand... also he required rama being born to stop him, the god fish made just sucks and is very boring to play and he even made him hit only with his left hand... like wtf, why just why would you butcher his lore like that.

Oh and I hope Sol is a melee-range healer with a whip. Chains and whips excite me ;p
    The left hand thing is just an animation which changes half nothing about his combat.
    His kit is totally fine. More balanced and in a better state than most kits...
    I've had tons of fun with it and I've read up that even the model is pretty accurate to a lesser known version of his lore.
    --
    There's no reason to pick Tyr over Hercules.
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseAngelQueen View Post
    I want to see Sol get released and be utter garbage, just to watch the reactions on the forums.
    You have no idea how much of a masochist I am, if this is infact a female mage, who heals, wielding a whip. You legit have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezPonPon View Post
    You could say...she's hot.
    You could say... she's hot. (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) (YYYEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH)

(Fixed that for you, Sir.)

And yeah, I do hope Sol does infact heal and the lotus crown recommendation was not an error.
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==