Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tell me your attitude..

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran

Tell me your attitude..

... towards Hirez and their competence to provide fair games in league. How do you react if you lose 17 tp in a game like this?

It has come to a point where I just cannot start the client of a game that I loved and put tons of money for skins and other useless stuff only to support the developer.

I didnt even rage at the end. Just closed the game and laughed hard remembering the fairy tales and excuses they make when they see stuff like this.

http://smite.guru/censor/match/hr/16027

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Vision View Post
    The team with the most qualifiers will very likely lose. Sadly.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    I'm not a fan of the ranked system. People who get shoved down into silver or bronze can be better than people who automatically get plat out of qual. The entire qual system just doesn't work.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    I'm not a fan of the ranked system. People who get shoved down into silver or bronze can be better than people who automatically get plat out of qual. The entire qual system just doesn't work.
    Indeed and for the topic starter. It hurts. I get furious by the fact that I worked hard for the tribute points I can get ( cause it is very rare for me to get a decent amount of tp) and then it just blows away with thee wind in an hour of people who afk or are in the wualifiers who don't know the advanced gameplay yet
    I have sinned today. Look at my face.
    Today I'm going wild like my funeral is today.
    We help to the bone and make a pit.
    Tonight we'll riot.
    We want riots, drink or take drugs. Fighting in the dark.
    We're not going to go home. We bring it out.
    We will sleep by day
    We want to riot in the hell, because in heaven there is no hardstyle

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,491
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    I don't care about League, there is no point in playing it.

Junior Member Cupidhead Dimonrn's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I am currently in plat 4 but its annoying cause I didnt have a qualifiers we had to push through bronze/silver/gold and playing all those games through the lows ranks tanks your elo. I wish they would have done something to make older ranked players have an elo reset when qualifiers came out. I at this point I am leaving this account alone since it moves like a slug and I am not playing with people of the same skill level. I have a smurf whose already at 1900 and has a 100% win rate. Probs will actually be able to play in mid diamond. Just sad that I have to have a second account to do it

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonrn View Post
    I am currently in plat 4 but its annoying cause I didnt have a qualifiers we had to push through bronze/silver/gold and playing all those games through the lows ranks tanks your elo. I wish they would have done something to make older ranked players have an elo reset when qualifiers came out. I at this point I am leaving this account alone since it moves like a slug and I am not playing with people of the same skill level. I have a smurf whose already at 1900 and has a 100% win rate. Probs will actually be able to play in mid diamond. Just sad that I have to have a second account to do it
    Remember when we all had to start at the bottom of bronze V?

Pepperide farm remembers
    I have sinned today. Look at my face.
    Today I'm going wild like my funeral is today.
    We help to the bone and make a pit.
    Tonight we'll riot.
    We want riots, drink or take drugs. Fighting in the dark.
    We're not going to go home. We bring it out.
    We will sleep by day
    We want to riot in the hell, because in heaven there is no hardstyle

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonrn View Post
    i get you man i started from bronze 5 aswell right now im plat 3 with 75% winrate i just hate to see peoples getting to plat V after 10 qualify games not to mention in league is so many terrible players plats+diamonds like i was simply sometimes shocked to see how bad some peoples are and i still have no clue how they got to diamond playing like that
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured Nightr0d's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i get you man i started from bronze 5 aswell right now im plat 3 with 75% winrate i just hate to see peoples getting to plat V after 10 qualify games not to mention in league is so many terrible players plats+diamonds like i was simply sometimes shocked to see how bad some peoples are and i still have no clue how they got to diamond playing like that
    The answer to your question could not be more simple: 10 matches decide your placement!

That's right, 10 matches where rage quitters and noobs run rampant. Where if the God of RNG is with you then you get carried and if not you get stomped. There should never have been quals. You should start from the bottom and have a system that every now and then looks at your performance and might rank you up a lvl.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Read this FAQ for how MMR works: http://www.smitegame.com/matchmaking-faq/

The OP match seems fair from a MMR standpoint since the qualifying players had like 1300~ MMR each. If anything the average ELO of the 2nd team was higher than the 1st team. I've said this in another post though, it's nearly impossible to match the players ELO with the players role because the system doesn't know who plays what role. EG. your shitty Bronze Sylvannus support with 800 ELO went against a Kephri with 1200 ELO.... Duo lane must have been raped.
    Last edited by IFlip92; 09-24-2015 at 08:49 AM.