Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New achievements

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor

New achievements

So, what do you people think about those new god-specific achievements? I understand why they chose to only include gods that are always free but they could've done so many more if you ask me. People won't get all the achievements anyway (I'm looking at you 'Beta Player') so why not put other gods in there too.
    Rip & Tear

Junior Member Cupidhead FrenchTergeo's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Yeah I agree, I'd like to see some more achievements for all gods. There's a lot of gods where they could make some difficult achievements with.
    eg) Kill someone using Through Space and Time as Janus from x distance away

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    It's a start in the right direction. With enough prodding from the community, they'll probably add more.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,499
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Kind of like this existing achievement:

What it actually says:

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    "Prophecy fulfilled". Kill Thor with Fenrir / Fenrir with Thor. Ravana with Rama. Ao Kuang with Ne Zha. Etc etc.
    "Yokozuna". Land a killing belly flop with Bacchus against Kumbhakarna. Lading a killing throw back with Kumbakharna against Bacchus.
    "Food chain". Eat every god in the game with Ao Kuang.
    "Plouton". Finish a game with top gold as Hades.
    "Band of Brothers". Get a deicide with the combined the ultimates of Hades, Zeus and Poseidon.
    "She sprouted out of my head!". With Zeus, have Athena getting a kill from her ultimate on you.
    "Get on my horse". With Guan Yu, have Nox in your shadow during the ultimate.
    "I'm leaving on a jet plane". With Nox, with less than 10% health, enter Apollo's ultimate and escape.
    "SAM battery". Kill Apollo, Thanatos or Thor at the top of their flight.
    "Overbooked". Kill Apollo, Thanatos or Thor before they take off.
    "Sucker punch" Kill any god with a CC-immune ability bypassing a CC attack from them.
    "Rude awakening". With Kumbhakhrna, kill a god that was trying to finish you while asleep.
    Last edited by LuxInterior; 09-22-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    How does Rude Awakening work? You can't use damaging abilities as Kumbha while you're asleep...
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    How does Rude Awakening work? You can't use damaging abilities as Kumbha while you're asleep...
    It works when they fail to kill you and you wake up to give them a falcon punch.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    "Prophecy fulfilled". Kill Thor with Fenrir / Fenrir with Thor. Ravana with Rama. Ao Kuang with Ne Zha. Etc etc.
    "Yokozuna". Land a killing belly flop with Bacchus against Kumbhakarna. Lading a killing throw back with Kumbakharna against Bacchus.
    "Food chain". Eat every god in the game with Ao Kuang.
    "Plouton". Finish a game with top gold as Hades.
    "Band of Brothers". Get a deicide with the combined the ultimates of Hades, Zeus and Poseidon.
    "She sprouted out of my head!". With Zeus, have Athena getting a kill from her ultimate on you.
    "Get on my horse". With Guan Yu, have Nox in your shadow during the ultimate.
    "I'm leaving on a jet plane". With Nox, with less than 10% health, enter Apollo's ultimate and escape.
    "SAM battery". Kill Apollo, Thanatos or Thor at the top of their flight.
    "Overbooked". Kill Apollo, Thanatos or Thor before they take off.
    "Sucker punch" Kill any god with a CC-immune ability bypassing a CC attack from them.
    "Rude awakening". With Kumbhakhrna, kill a god that was trying to finish you while asleep.
    Fried Chicken: Kill Isis with Agni using Damage over Time.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

New Member Cupidhead BattleToad's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Well, to be fair this is the initial batch of god specific achievements, it would make sense to release a small set first for the always free gods while you continue to work on everything else.

They should release the next batch when the next free rotation cycle starts and by the time they swap the new free rotation gods they can have the rest done.

I mean, that's how I would do it. That way you don't have to devote a bunch of time to brainstorming different ideas all at once.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleToad View Post
    Well, to be fair this is the initial batch of god specific achievements, it would make sense to release a small set first for the always free gods while you continue to work on everything else.

They should release the next batch when the next free rotation cycle starts and by the time they swap the new free rotation gods they can have the rest done.

I mean, that's how I would do it. That way you don't have to devote a bunch of time to brainstorming different ideas all at once.
    A reasonable opinion from the first post of a Cupid head. Can we pop open a champagne bottle? It's not even that impressive, but I'm giving that little guy some rep.