Thread: Bluestone + Power potion Awilix Jungle is the new Bellona invade

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person

Bluestone + Power potion Awilix Jungle is the new Bellona invade

This is the most terrifying start in the game. I literally 1 shot every other jungle with Featherstep. I have 56 in hand power with bluestone + Potion + her passive. When I featherstep a god I completely erase them. 60%+ of their HP is gone in that one leap, followed by 1-2 autos and that's not even counting the solo laner. It's worst then Thanatos invade (Who I completely destroyed with just featherstep on an invade). Not to mention Awilix ability is AOE so there's a strong change of hitting the camp AND the other solo laner clearing them all out. Sure I don't have a lot of sustain, 3 health and 2 mana potions but if I get that early kill I have boots online as or slightly before I hit lvl 5, then I'm walking around with 100+ in hand power as awilix...That means I completely annihilate everyone in invades.
    ~~
    ~~
    Last 3 games all surrendered before 15 minutes. Lines were 9/2/8, 9/3/4 and 11/2/5. I don't see any counters to it because of Awilix passive. She has so much inhand power at lvl 1.

Senior Member Infamous TheLethalCorgi's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Cool I have to try it

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I hate to break this to you, but this isn't news. I was doing the same before Bluestone was changed. I used Bhumba's + Red Pot + Health and Mana Pots. It was strong before Bluestone. I also tried it using Death's Toll which was quite impressive, if not lacking in the sustain department due to her high Mana costs.

I imagine that with approximately 10 additional damage, plus the DoT from Bluestone, that it would be even stronger. It's hardly broken though. Awilix runs out of Mana fast, even with the 100 that Bluestone provides, and she's still quite fragile.

You mention Thanatos having a weaker start, but I believe that is misleading. Thanatos has far better sustain than Awil, seeing as how she has NONE.
    There is no Ah Muzen Cab...only Starscream.

Assassins: Hunters: Mages: Warriors:
    1) Awilix 1) Ah Muzen Cab 1) Hel 1) Ravana
    2) Hun Batz 2) Hou Yi 2) Ao Kuang 2) Sun Wukong
    3) Kali 3) Xbalanque 3) Zhong Kui 3) Tyr

Senior Member Honoured Vanterfield's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    I hate to break this to you, but this isn't news. I was doing the same before Bluestone was changed. I used Bhumba's + Red Pot + Health and Mana Pots. It was strong before Bluestone. I also tried it using Death's Toll which was quite impressive, if not lacking in the sustain department due to her high Mana costs.

I imagine that with approximately 10 additional damage, plus the DoT from Bluestone, that it would be even stronger. It's hardly broken though. Awilix runs out of Mana fast, even with the 100 that Bluestone provides, and she's still quite fragile.

You mention Thanatos having a weaker start, but I believe that is misleading. Thanatos has far better sustain than Awil, seeing as how she has NONE.
    Awilix has no Hp / mp sustain, but she has the highest sustain movement of any God in the game except for very high level mercury. She'll get to more camps and faster than Thanatos can ever hope for. Thanatos may be more powerful at lvl 1, but he will very quickly be outclassed.

Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanterfield View Post
    Awilix has no Hp / mp sustain, but she has the highest sustain movement of any God in the game except for very high level mercury. She'll get to more camps and faster than Thanatos can ever hope for. Thanatos may be more powerful at lvl 1, but he will very quickly be outclassed.
    When I invaded against a Thanatos with Bluestone I completely erased his existence with featherstep. He went from 80% to 0. I don't know if he had agro from the games (which are a breeze to clear fyi) but he was gone. People also forget that Awilix has that range from her spear, if you steal the speed buff you have a HUGE advantage by being able to keep your distance from a god and when a few auto attacks can kill you its a huge advantage early game.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I've been saying this for a while, but Awilix is a stupidly good god.
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    This is the most terrifying start in the game.
    Yea until the enemy wards and see that bluestone invade start. then run and hide under their tower. You will take their buffs, they will hug their Tower for 3-4 mins, your pot will be out, your farm will be bad (lacking bumba) and by the 15 min mark the enemy jungler should be 1-2 levels and 1000 gold ahead at equal farm.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfuzfanten View Post
    Yea until the enemy wards and see that bluestone invade start. then run and hide under their tower. You will take their buffs, they will hug their Tower for 3-4 mins, your pot will be out, your farm will be bad (lacking bumba) and by the 15 min mark the enemy jungler should be 1-2 levels and 1000 gold ahead at equal farm.
    I leave the base with red potion buff going so I don't get to mid camps until right at 0:00. That means they have 10 seconds to react. It also means they need to ward, and 95% of the time no one wards to start because early invades were nerfed you hardly see them and most people don't expect Awilix to invade, they expect it to be a thanatos or warrior etc.