Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: why no native american pantheon

  1. #21
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,980
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Xel0s View Post
    The Judeo-Christian pantheon would be easy to do just one god! Yahweh could have some cool abilities based upon the bible like flooding and perhaps raining fire.
    The Judeo-Christian realm of deities will never be added to the game, end of discussion.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  2. #22
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    48
    3
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzao View Post
    Another pantheons are already on the table for 2016, shinto ~ Japanese, Celtic and another one can't recall the name.

    Currently we have roman, greek, mayan, chinese, hindu and there's still a lot of cool and awesome gods to be added from these pantheons, i wanted Uranus and persephone so much i even get chills of thinking.
    remember when drybear said it would be 2015

  3. #23
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    39
    2
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    The Judeo-Christian realm of deities will never be added to the game, end of discussion.
    That could be considered offensive I guess.

  4. #24
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,980
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Xel0s View Post
    That could be considered offensive I guess.
    You can take it offensively, but it won't change the fact that HiRez has explicitly stated no Judeo-Christian characters.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  5. #25
    Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Posts
    4,531
    13
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    You can take it offensively, but it won't change the fact that HiRez has explicitly stated no Judeo-Christian characters.
    They said no to the main religions.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

    [Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

    Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

    How Matchmaking works

    I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

  6. #26
    Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not Ireland (oddly)
    Posts
    6,980
    19
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    They said no to the main religions.
    Well not the right way to word it considering Hindu is a main religion.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

  7. #27
    Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Posts
    4,531
    13
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    Well not the right way to word it considering Hindu is a main religion.
    They might have said no to the main monotheistic religions.
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

    Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

    [Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

    Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

    How Matchmaking works

    I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •