Thread: Nemesis Passive meter

Senior Member Honoured Left4Dinner's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered

Lightbulb Nemesis Passive meter

Considering how gods like Ra and Anubis gain one for what they have, Nemesis should have a passive meter that changes as she steals power from targets that she hits. Perhaps even a number that shows the amount of power gained from her autos. It could be something as simple as a Scale that lights up as she gains power, or a scale that shifts balance as she attacks.

Senior Member Honoured MaverickSlayer's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 790
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I agree, it would be nice to know how much power you have, I also think you should be able to see who you stole the power from.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Honestly in the middle of a fight, it wouldn't really matter, you wouldn't even notice and would be busy just hitting people.
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Forum Moderator Honoured AlexError's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! 1 year registered Arm of the Law! Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by frenzy64 View Post
    Honestly in the middle of a fight, it wouldn't really matter, you wouldn't even notice and would be busy just hitting people.
    It streamlines the number-crunching you have to do in game. Similar to Kukulkan, where you want to know the power you are getting from mana, with Nemesis, you may want to know how much power you are getting by hitting people.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

If you have any queries about moderation or any miscellaneous questions, send me a PM. If you want to leave feedback about a moderator, use this form. If you want to view the Code of Conduct, click here.

Remember to use the report function to direct the moderators straight to the post!

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I honestly find a lot of those decals distracting and I've also noticed that at least a few of them block the chat box, annoying if you're not in coms with the team. It's not a big deal to me either way, but I'd probably rather not have it than have it.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I would like it. It would help easier to visualize who I should be attacking.