Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Steam FAQ

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyssalPhase View Post
    Um i am from Puerto Rico and I Cant Download it on Steam Because"This item is currently unavailable in your region" but it says it is, is it...
    If you are using the LATAM Launcher from LevelUp then it will not work with your version of Smite.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I like how they ignore every post asking why is Smite on Steam not available in their regions. (It's not available in mine either)

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCyan View Post
    I like how they ignore every post asking why is Smite on Steam not available in their regions. (It's not available in mine either)
    Hell, I don't know myself. I'm just a volunteer.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    You know HiRezKaostic it would be nice to get an answer on when smite or even if smite will be on stream for mexico region.
    As its really not fair for us to be left out :/

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    cant download from my Region (Indonesia) Steam said not available on my region

New Member Cupidhead darkshade721's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    I downloaded the Steam version today but I decided I wanted to use the Hi Rez version instead. You said that if we wanted to use the Hi Rez version we would have to uninstall Smite from steam, which I did, but it still tells me I need to use the Steam verison. Do I have to re-install the Hi Rez version or is there something I'm missing here?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkingo View Post
    Any attempt to start smite, through Steam task bar short-cut, through desktop short cut, through library, through steam store page, will redirect me to the game store page, I can't start the game. Has anyone overcome this issue?
    *bump* Anyone?

New Member Cupidhead Starscream1989's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    A lot of people are asking if you can just use the hirez client through steam instead of re installing it due to poor Internet . I am not sure if you can but when I get home today I am gonna try it like I do with games that I would save on a hard drive and to transfer it to another computer . Basically what you might have to do is first go to smite on steam click install let it run for a few seconds to build the libraries then stop the download go to my computer then steam then steama apps then common look for the smite folder double click to open it , then minimize the window now to to my computer use whatever drive you used to install smite (C or D or E ) depending on the name now find the smite folder double click to open the folder now hit CTRL +A then either CTRL +C or right click to copy now minimize that window now reopen the smite steam folder and click inside the white now hit CTRL +V or right click to paste . Once that is done now open steam go to library find smite right click on it click properties now a window should pop up click on the button that says verify integrity and let it run its coruse .

Now if it works right steam should of automatically found all the files for smite and be like there is no need to reinstall smite it's already installed . I have not testes this yet so do it at your own accord . Also if it works don't forget to unistall hirez client to get your data back free .

Alright will update in 3 hrs when I get off work if you do this before I do and it is successful please done hesitate to post to let people know and your welcome for the tip

Starscream1989

New Member Cupidhead Amirnightmare's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream1989 View Post
    A lot of people are asking if you can just use the hirez client through steam instead of re installing it due to poor Internet . I am not sure if you can but when I get home today I am gonna try it like I do with games that I would save on a hard drive and to transfer it to another computer . Basically what you might have to do is first go to smite on steam click install let it run for a few seconds to build the libraries then stop the download go to my computer then steam then steama apps then common look for the smite folder double click to open it , then minimize the window now to to my computer use whatever drive you used to install smite (C or D or E ) depending on the name now find the smite folder double click to open the folder now hit CTRL +A then either CTRL +C or right click to copy now minimize that window now reopen the smite steam folder and click inside the white now hit CTRL +V or right click to paste . Once that is done now open steam go to library find smite right click on it click properties now a window should pop up click on the button that says verify integrity and let it run its coruse .

Now if it works right steam should of automatically found all the files for smite and be like there is no need to reinstall smite it's already installed . I have not testes this yet so do it at your own accord . Also if it works don't forget to unistall hirez client to get your data back free .

Alright will update in 3 hrs when I get off work if you do this before I do and it is successful please done hesitate to post to let people know and your welcome for the tip

Starscream1989
    no i cant replace my files , it said DISK WRITE ERROR

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Tencent server is exclusive to China (require Chinese phone number). Why you kick out all other asian countries? Stop the nonsense.