Thread: Themis: Titaness of the Divine Law

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Themis: Titaness of the Divine Law

It's been so long since i have made a new God Concept, mainly because the school year has started for me, and this year is my last one, so i'm hard at work. Anyway, i know that most of my concepts have been for the Greek pantheon, but that's the mythology that had the most influence on me, because i grew up studying it. Also, most of the Greek God Concepts are of gods, demigods and mythical creatures. I rarely ever saw a concept for a titan, so the next few concepts of mine will be titans.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

THEMIS: TITANESS OF DEVINE LAW

Pantheon: Greek
    Type: Melee, Physical
    Class: Warrior

PASSIVE: DEVINE RETRIBUTION

For every allied god and minion that dies within 50m radius of themis, she gains 1 offense (Max. 10). For every offense, Themis gains +5% damage against enemy minions and jungle monsters (Gold Fury, Fire Giant and Wild Juggernaut excluded). Themis also gains +1% damage reduction. All offenses are lost upon death.

1ST ABILITY: FORESIGHT

Type: Buff, Self/ Allies

Themis reveals all enemy gods on the map for 3s. If themis reveals an enemy god within 75m of her, she gains Magical and Physical Protections. If she takes damage within 5s by an enemy god, she also has all incoming damage reduced by 10%
    Protections: 10/20/30/40/50
    Cooldown: 20s/ 18.5s/ 17s/ 15.5s/ 14s

2ND ABILITY: CRUSHING SANCTION

Type: Line

Themis Delivers forfeiture to those who she considers unworthy. Deals Damage to all enemies in a line and continues damaging them every .5s for 2s
    Damage: 150/ 175/ 200/ 225/ 250 (+70% of your physical power)
    Damage per tick: 10/ 20/ 30/ 40/ 50

3RD ABILITY: TRIAL BY COMBAT

Type: Ground Target

Themis brings suffering to all unlawful, including gods themselves. Themis dashes to the god at her ground target, knocking them up, dealing damage, then knocking them back. During the dash, THemis takes increased damage, but is immune to slow, root and knock-up effects.
    Damage: 220/ 240/ 260/ 280/ 300 (+80% of you physical power)
    Damage Taken: +25%

ULTIMATE ABILITY: LAW AND ORDER

Type: Area

Themis brings down reckoning to all enemies within a 50m radius, damaging and crippling all enemy gods within that radius for 3s
    Damage: 220/ 310/ 390/ 470/ 550 (+100% of your physical power)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

As always i will ask you to leave some feedback, either positive or negative, just comment WHATEVER you have to say, anything, even "Didn't read, lol"
    Last edited by JotsartsiGR; 09-08-2015 at 06:26 AM.
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life