Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Limited Skins

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sebubble's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Question Limited Skins

I have been trying to work out if certain skins will be available for purchase again at any point. I have seen that Poolseidon will not be available again which is very sad as I'm sure there are plenty of players who would spend pennies to get it
    I started playing Smite properly during the Odyssey last time so hadn't the money to buy skins that I really want now. The main two I'm talking about are Infernal Agni and Archon Thanatos. I really really hope both, if not, then Infernal Agni will be available in the upcoming Odyssey. I honestly am not even bothered about how much it might cost. I just hope there is at least some way to get them again, even through chests or something. I'd like someone with full knowledge to tell me so I can either stop hoping or get my money ready.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 1,450
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Infernal Agni might come back sometime in the future, but Archon will not sadly as it was announced by Hi Rez that it will never return.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,518
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    save your money for next odyssey wich gonna start soon
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Infernal Agni might come back sometime in the future, but Archon will not sadly as it was announced by Hi Rez that it will never return.
    Infernal is/was also Limited to the old Odyssey.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    It's just terrible limited time skins, because i started recently i cant buy half of the skins because i never was around when they released.

They should just let them return each season with newer skins.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatygun View Post
    It's just terrible limited time skins, because i started recently i cant buy half of the skins because i never was around when they released.

They should just let them return each season with newer skins.
    There are multiple threads about returning limited skins already. For the most part some of them never will

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Sebubble's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    There are multiple threads about returning limited skins already. For the most part some of them never will
    Are you informed as to which ones? I keep searching for answers and some people suggest that only Poolseidon and Archon Thanatos will never be available again. Infernal Agni is the one I really want to get somehow, via purchase or other ways, I don't really mind.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    For the most part some of them never SHOULD return. Archon Thanatos as cool as it is should never return. Same with a lot of limited skins. They weren't just rewards, they were accomplishments to tote over people. To show that you purchased everything in the Odyssey, everything in the summer of smite, that you got 15,000 fantasy points. They were all achievements really. I could see them bringing back a few, like Cacodemon Ymir (which they did) in the way of the Xbox release. But if they release, and I'm sure they will a final tier 5 skin at the end of this Odyssey and it was going to be available later down the line, I wouldn't buy it, but if its limited and a god I play and like I would most likely buy a gem back to get it. I've been saving my gems, I'm over 2k gems just from promotions alone now. If I started from the beginning of the year, I would be well over 5k gems. So take that into consideration. you want stuff from the Odyssey, save up from the start of the season, you'll have enough gems to get everything in it for free.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I think Archon Thanatos might get the Ymir treatment.
    Wait a year and an even more badass recolor available for a trivial fraction of the price and/or effort will come out.
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Honoured Vanterfield's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    I think Archon Thanatos might get the Ymir treatment.
    Wait a year and an even more badass recolor available for a trivial fraction of the price and/or effort will come out.
    Archon with Red Wings. Make it happen Hirez.
    List of overpowered gods in Smite: http://pastebin.com/ddFrCdB9

Please fill out this form to explain why you lost a game of Smite. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days, we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale, unless it were brought to both of us." ~ Loki