Thread: Deserter and goodwill reduction for nothing?

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Exclamation Deserter and goodwill reduction for nothing?

Yesterday i went to arena, chose ares but didn't lock-in and there was 1 person on the enemy team that hadn't locked in. So the match gets canceled and i noticed that i didn't automatically join the queue. I click play and i have a 2min deserter and my goodwill is all gone. Why is that? i had chosen a god but waited to see if i needed to change him later for some reasons. Normally it would have locked in automatically, so why did i get deserter and lost all my goodwill?
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrYome's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Just play some games and it will be fine

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYome View Post
    Just play some games and it will be fine
    yeah obviously, but if this is a bug it needs to be fixed cause it will cause problems. Also building back up goodwill takes a good deal of time. I wan't asking the obvious i was askign WHY it happened
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 403
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Similar issue just happened to me. I have also browsed a lot of these posts and it seems lots of people have this issue, I guess I will make a separate post that is more recent. Anyways I queued for an assault and was in queue for about 30-45 seconds when Smite crashed. I checked my internet, it was good, my computer also seemed fine (nothing downloading, not overheating). I logged back in and saw I had 1 min deserter, no big deal right? Except the queue hadn't even POPPED, unless it popped the same split second that Smite crashed. If that was all it was I wouldn't even care but my goodwill was now at 0% where I have always been at 100% since the goodwill system came out. I never leave a queue or afk a game or harass, nothing. It means a lot to me. I don't know if it is quick to get it back up (which according to the user above it is NOT quick) but even still it is a bug that needs to be fixed. Can something be done about this for the players this has happened to unfairly?