Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you forgotten about Artemis?

Junior Member Cupidhead gamechief's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 425
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

Have you forgotten about Artemis?

Seriously i have over 4000 Kills with her and i feel like she is neglected by Hi-Rez she needs some buffs

With the new XING TIAN GOD She only tickles him in the end game and he isnt even high def i mean something has to give here.
    Last edited by gamechief; 09-02-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Yes they have.

She was very good at the start of season where she actually could cast 2 abilities without going oom for ten minutes, and Devo's were the only real option for adcs.

After nerfs to her start her early game is unplayable and her endgame is beat out by rama and xbal, and her cc doesn't rectify it. If she falls behind she's irrelevant and will feed uncontrollably. Artemis currently has two choices: Sit under tower, losing gold, or risk feeding jungle and adc because of her horrible early game paired with her lack of any escape mechanism without burning her ult.

She's a pubstomp right now. She's only good for 3v3 where she's broken and impossible to play against.

She needs her clear back as well as a quicker cast time for traps, and then we'll talk.

Achievements:
    ImAeternalis I totally agree with you... Artemis has been reduced to a Minion killing god and that is what pisses me off the most. She used to be revered as the best boxing god in the game and now she can barely hold her own against mages LOL.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by gamechief View Post
    ImAeternalis I totally agree with you... Artemis has been reduced to a Minion killing god and that is what pisses me off the most. She used to be revered as the best boxing god in the game and now she can barely hold her own against mages LOL.
    Not a good idea, agreeing with me. I'm waiting for rainbowsplat to come call me an idiot now.

Achievements:
    As guan yu states..... I will not let this thread fall...... Give my Artemis the Makeover she deserves

Senior Member Honoured Left4Dinner's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    she needs to have mana changed. It costs too much and her clear is shit

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Increase scaling on Suppress the Insolent from 40% to 60% and I'm happy.
    Given that all that was nerfed from her going from OP to outclassed was the scaling on Suppress the Insolent dropping from 80% to 40%, anything else is frivolous wish listing.

Achievements:
    Her Ult needs to be longer sort of like Vamana's ult where it seems like it last an hour.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    ... why? Her ultimate is really good as is, offering multiple stuns, body blocking and some tower tanking if necessary. The cc immunity on it is also a lot longer than you at first expect (always takes me by surprise when I play her again after a little while).

Achievements:
    My Thinking is that with a rebuff that she would get her ult could include more staying power for her pet. CC is good but they have to notice that we dont build artemis's for staying alive therefore when we bang our ult it should really mean something at this point it only tickles and annoys.