Thread: Post your most fun game experience in smite

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Post your most fun game experience in smite

>Be me, queuing for MOTD (assault map, all gods allowed more than 1 time, 40% cooldown reduction)
    >No premade, just 5 random people
    >"All pick zeus lol"
    >why_not.jpg
    >We actually do the thing
    >LMAO
    >"Zeus play offensive with Zeus. Zeus and Zeus buy deffensive items while Zeus plays minion killer"
    >VEL constantly, all of us

We failed miserably and surrendered at 10 but it was by far the most fun game i've actually played. I laughed so freaking hard (proof that a bad game doesn't mean a non-fun game)

(Zeus feed)
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life

Senior Member Honoured Vanterfield's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hard to say.

I killed 50 gods in omnipotence.

The game went on so long that when I watched the replay both sides were trying to surrender. Teammates were complaining ass was hurting from sitting down too long.

Another game I played we got stomped in 3v3 joust and got so far behind levels I was all F-- it. Let's just stand in the tower and farm minions until level 20 so we did and then won even though we had less kills, more deaths, less assists, and less gold.

And then there was this time I totally outplayed this Loki. I mean, man this Loki really had it out for me. I was Freya, and he'd dissappear right in front of me and one second later I'm dead.

So late in the game it happens again, and I'm like, no, not this time. I pop Freya ult, she goes into air and Loki appear right underneath me stabbing the air. I bomb him 4 times and he dies.

The time I got the quadra kill was pretty cool.

Uhh, that's about it.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    When we went 4 Beach Babe Aphros and one Hunkules in an Assault MOTD with skins.

WHAT'S YOUR DAMAGE AS IF NOT EVEN SERIOUSLY
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    today i outplayed so hard ao as chronos with 10hp and he was about 80% all i can say is

jungle camp minions OP

we both died tho
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen SleepyStorm's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,049
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    I had a game with 4 Aphros and 1 Cupid for MotD.

Hilarious, as we were all linked to the Cupid and were shouting 'Save the baby!'

Another game was Joust, where we were Aphro, Hel, and Chang'e. No one bought anti-heal, so it was a decided match. Only the Hel died once :x
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    Have you even played Chang'e before? Because clearly you haven't.
    14 games vs my Rank 10. No, I clearly haven't played Chang'e before.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Luzzio's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    MotD in assault with 5 Ymirs, that was awesome. When chasing someone we just spammed walls everywhere until it was a labyrinth, people tried to run away with despair, but 5 blinking Ymirs frozen your face ... Also we could just shut the entire lane with walls. Spam VET all the time, just awesome.

Nopenopenope
    RELEASE THE KRA- Oh wait, that's not my line

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Luzzio View Post
    MotD in assault with 5 Ymirs, that was awesome. When chasing someone we just spammed walls everywhere until it was a labyrinth, people tried to run away with despair, but 5 blinking Ymirs frozen your face ... Also we could just shut the entire lane with walls. Spam VET all the time, just awesome.

Nopenopenope
    hahaha i actually thought of a ymir supercombo too, but i don't know how to play, so i just let that aside. That must have been funny as hell
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life

Senior Member Honoured Vanterfield's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 612
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Kind of want to try 5 kumbakarna.

"what did you do today? "
    " sleep. "

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Luzzio's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by JotsartsiGR View Post
    hahaha i actually thought of a ymir supercombo too, but i don't know how to play, so i just let that aside. That must have been funny as hell
    Do it, best match ever. Two of my teammates didn't know how to use it but it didn't matter, you just follow the other Ymirs and join the fun freezing, smashing and ulting. It's funny even if you don't know how to play him.

And of course tons of walls, walls everywhere
    RELEASE THE KRA- Oh wait, that's not my line