Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stop asking for the impossible

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 277
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    If the solo or mid lane has problems with ganks there's an easy explanation for it

1. You literally suck if you think the jungler is at fault if you die 4+ times in a row. Just don't ask for the impossible if you are already outperformed in your own lane.

2. If you have already map awareness problems with ganks you know what would work ? WARDS !!! ( P.S. that works for every lane or jungle to secure gold fury/fire giant and know what the enemy is planning to do )

3. Fighting under the tower helps too if you are under pressure. outnumbered as long the jungler / any other help isnt there or if you are on low health. ( I often killed that way a player when he tired to assault me under the tower )

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Yeah I also find most of the time, it's the laners who are to blame for tons of their deaths. Jungle cannot babysit every lane all the time. If you are laning and got counterpicked or are losing, play passive and stay near your tower. You can let your jungler know that they have you pushed, but dont expect them to camp your lane to help you. A major problem I find in this game is people playing too aggressively when they are losing a lane. If you start to lose the lane, play defensive and passive, don't feed your opponent.

Senior Member Chosen Konfuzfanten's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Of course you can't expect to help everyone, but at least have some presence in solo. Good junglers I know gank solo when needed, not just jerk off to camp two lanes. Always time the buffs when they return getting blue buff also helps you get XP.

I hate that misconception about solo lane.
    Ganking solo is for the most parts a bad idea, unless you already know (because your solo told you) that beads and ult/escape is down. All top tier solo gods are more then able to survive 2vs1 ganks, thats why they are top solo gods. Ofc if you got a Hel, Ra, whatever sucky solo lane pick you should gank solo, but ganking solo is for the most parts a good way to lose farm, gank potential and ultimately map control.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    junglers life in a nutshell
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    The problem I have with most junglers is that they don`t even VISIT the solo side. I played with junglers who didn`t came even for their OWN SPEED BUFF/back camps. I don`t ask for perma ganks, but at least make your presence known, and take your own buffs.

The best part is when you get counterpicked. Or your enemy is a hypercarry. If he transform the lane into a farm lane then GG, he`ll outscale you in late
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Even so, ganking is essential towards solo lane. Doesn't matter. You'll even see pros and high level league players ganking solo lane.

If you think that solo lane is its own world and should never ask for a gank then that's bronze level thinking.
    What's funny is, from what I've seen lately in pro play, "Duo" lane has become the island, with the adcs endlessly farming while the supports roam as much as the jungler
    Yog-Sothoth spells its name how it damn well pleases. It's an Outer God, after all. I definitely didn't forget how to spell it when making my account.