Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop asking for the impossible

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Stop asking for the impossible

every freakin game i play a jungle.

the solo ask for help for every tiny things. "oh you didn't gank" h where is my blue" "oh help me I am getting tower dive"

the mid ask for ganks "hey gank mid" "hey help me with mid bird camps" :why is their jungler harassing me"

the duo ask for ganks "hey we sucks, our duo can't win please gank" "Their support just kills us both alone with his picky"

there are only 1 jungler in this game and I am not playing as NARUTO. DEAL with it. I am so piss that people keep complaining about jungler not doing their job when I ganked the mid, went to duo, did ult on their ADC, ran off get buff for the solo and someone dies, they say "WTF jungler"

I still get blame for the death the mid get when i am doing the blue for solo. I get blame for solo losing his tower when I died fighting their jungler in the duo lane and respawn right at base.

I am so piss off at these players.

SOLO - you expect NO HELP from the whole game because you CALLED SOLO. Know what a solo is? 1 PERSON.

MID, sure I can help you. but don't expect much since I also have to LEVEL and fight off junglers

and lastly

DUO players, F*** off, if anything wrong, it is your support/adc fault. You already have someone holding your F*** hand and you still asking for a third wheel? Look at the other lanes, they only have one and why you deserve a third hweel. So F**** off.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Of course you can't expect to help everyone, but at least have some presence in solo. Good junglers I know gank solo when needed, not just jerk off to camp two lanes. Always time the buffs when they return getting blue buff also helps you get XP.

I hate that misconception about solo lane.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    On a good team, mid, support and the jungle rotate.

A jungler cannot rotate for the entire team.

If your team lacks this knowledge then it will be a rough game.
    Wow...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Whenever i play solo, I never ask anyone to help. Why should I? I play a good damn OP class if i play solo,

I mostly solo with loki, kali so i never ask for help.
    If you can't win solo on your own. in My opinion, don't call solo period.

All a jungler need to do for solo is not gank, it is just rotate so their tower stay intact and get buff.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Even so, ganking is essential towards solo lane. Doesn't matter. You'll even see pros and high level league players ganking solo lane.

If you think that solo lane is its own world and should never ask for a gank then that's bronze level thinking.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TheDycer's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    When I play jungle I try to make a presence everywhere on the map. I even communicate my normal start of the game to my team so they can hopefully help me snowball. This is important because I start every game bumba, a red pot, and 3 multi-pots. So I will look for the snowball presence early to get a kill or a couple of assists then I go into farm mode slowly rotating between lanes or hard ganking a lane that it is pushed hard on our side of the map.

What I tell people when they complain is that I can not be everywhere on the map at once, but I do my best to be everywhere when I need to be. If they don't like that, I will help the guys who can understand the limits of a jungler. They also are the ones who will also tend to initiate a gank for you which makes it so easy to snowball.
    A new player and event organizer trying to get his footing.

I am holding a Smite God Creation Contest! Click Here for more info!

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I dont think you can just say 'solo is 1 person, ima just gank duo'. A jungler is there to put pressure on the lanes that need it, not those wjo already win, because maybe you could grab an easy kill there. When every lane is losing, people seem to blame the jungler before they question their personal performance, in this case youre right, thats bs.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,091
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    See I'm glad I am not the only one.
    I've been getting this all the time now...
    I get the guy who swears he is diamond 1 on his "main account" and that this is his smurfs. ... then he proceed to go ratataskur /loki/hunter/mage with no sustain ... in the solo lane and say "brah....trust"
    Then every 2 minutes I see him bullied out of lane by a warrior /guardian and I hear "you suck at jungle.... I get no ganks"

And the most famous line ever....
    Bishop.. ROTATE WITH THE JUNGLE! !!

I hear that at least 5 times a day. News flash.... I can't see the jungler.
    So I can't rotate with him we are not in a lane together.
    And even if I do see him in your lane ... the smart thing to do would be for you to sit in tower and stall... (make them split xp while u get full xp)
    And I will go to enemy jungle and tale his camps.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,091
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by OversizeT View Post
    I '. A jungler is there to put pressure on the lanes that need it, not those wjo already win
    See here is what we are saying.....

You people
    Think it's our job to "put pressure" on lanes... by getting kills against people 2-3 levels higher than us in mid and solo... or against 2 people one of which will have cc.
    At the same time... get every jungle buff..
    Every middle camp spawn...
    And cover every lane when anyone wants to go back..

Do u see how long and insane that list is?

So how is the jungler supposed to be superman and do all u ask??

In theory... if everyone was doing their job perfectly... the solo lane would have 2 wards anyway.. and the warrior / guardian in lane should be 2 levels ahead of the jungler anyway so u should Wind up with 0 kills as a jungle
    Last edited by BishopxX; 08-24-2015 at 02:52 AM.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    First of all pressure doesnt mean killing the enemy,forcing him to back is just as fine. If you fall 3 levels behind mid, then youre not jungling right. Also, when you gank duo, your guardian will also have cc, so whats that invalid arguement about the other guy having cc? Youre not ganking when duo is back, but when you can force an 3v2/3v1 Situation. Also, you shouldnt get every jungle buff. Ofc speed is for you, you will help your solo with blue in the earlier stages, and same for red probably, but you should also give the supp some free farm or hell be bind even more.
    Mid camps true, you have to be there, but so has mid and supp.
    Cover lanes when someone has to back is kind of true, but better players will not waste farm and time their back with a heavy push and direct btb, so theres nothing to really hold there.
    If every1 would do their job perfectly, so winning all lanes, a jungler would pretty much only get buffs and countergank, so the other jugnler cant get his lanes ahead, or get free kills on a weak link. I have yet to see such a game doe.