Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: so called: Guardians

Ex-Forum Moderator Prestigious
    Hanging out with BestLokiNA on my YouTube channel
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 853
    Achievements:
    Discussion Ender Tagger Second Class Arm of the Law! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneBlood View Post
    okay that khumba buff was pretty ridiculous. They need to actually nerf ares, ymir, khumba dmg now
    hirez is making gods way too op and it may drop how competitive this game is getting, You already have ridiculous sin ultis like ne zha and air ults, and all these ridiculous leaps and cc, now you have that new god with 10k CC. I swear lvl 3 beads going to be a starter item soon.
    10k CC? What's that?
    **Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.**

Quote Originally Posted by VarenWolf View Post
    If you don't want play with crappy teamates go to league and work your way up. Then you won't have to deal with "newbies". Then go further with that and help them get better. Tolerate and help them. Patience is a virtue.
    IGN: as4mo3

[Forum Warriors] Armorer- talk to me if you need builds.

Check out my BestChronosNA YouTube channel!

How Matchmaking works

I'm always online. PM me for help/personal reasons or just marriage proposals/nudes

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Why is it that people want to deny Guardians any type of damage? Guardians does not equate immediate support. They have much as right to lane in other lanes like Mages, Hunters, Assassins, and Warriors.

Hell, I started taking Ymir to solo lane and damn he works out well. RIP Purple boots.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Honoured BorneBlood's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by as4mo3 View Post
    10k CC? What's that?
    It's an over exaggeration of how much CC exists.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Why is it that people want to deny Guardians any type of damage? Guardians does not equate immediate support. They have much as right to lane in other lanes like Mages, Hunters, Assassins, and Warriors.

Hell, I started taking Ymir to solo lane and damn he works out well. RIP Purple boots.
    yeah I only think those 3 have too much dmg, actually, mostly just ares I haven't seen what kumb can do yet. As of now he did need some type of buff I guess. Ares chains + flame + mystical mail at the same time hits like a truck ... running you over slowly.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Glad to see my Kumbha getting buffed! I play him a lot in Arena cuz he's fun, tanky, and has amazing CC and big minion push power. I still think his damage is low if you build him full tank (like I do), but his CC is amazing and makes up for his low damage. The new god looks fun to play as a damage tank, really looking forward to his release!

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered

But the problem is that guardians are always THE FIRST to dump out their damage, because pretty much they all possess an initiation. This alone makes them unbearable when they chunck your HP to low levels, because they can continue with basics of 100-150
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Right now the only two to even have damage is basically Ymir and Ares. Both are indeed hard hitting Gods, but their kits revolve around damage which isn't a problem. Kenzy and myself dabbled in League two days ago and found out that players that play Geb don't seem to realize his 3 cleanses CC which is a hard counter to Ymir which will render his initiation useless.

Ares can mostly be countered by Roots and CC since his damage is depended on DoTs. Sprint and Beads is another counter to him.

Finally Kumba is going to be making his big debut into the big leagues with his damage increase to his ult and Groggy Strike. I have mixed feelings about this because a CC machine with damage doesn't usually mix well. He might now be played more, but we'll see how it affects him in high tier divisions. Geb is still a great counter due to his free beads every 10 seconds.

Though striking dangerous squishies with that ult is going to take them out of the teamfight.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Right now the only two to even have damage is basically Ymir and Ares.
    Bacchus, Cabrakan, Athena.
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Bacchus, Cabrakan, Athena.
    Ah right the latter of the three, but Athena doesn't even do noticeable damage. Cabroken and Bacchus I understand though. Bacchus though isn't used much in high level play and is barely noticed in the community since he eats up so much mana.

Cabrakan is the same in the issue. The main support line up is basically Athena, Sylvanus, Geb, and Ymir.

Those 4 aren't noticed for their damage, but inversely just for the utility in coming in and initiating. One for the shield, one for the CC and peel, one for the global presence, and one for the outburst of damage and wall.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 08-27-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    People continue to cry about Guardians I see, lovely.

Khepri getting more nerfs that change nothing and ensure that he gets nerfed even further down the line because the sodium keeps flowing is lovely.

Kumbhakarna buffs came suprising. He was already good before. Thing with him is that people need to stop looking at Kumbhakarna as a tank. He is a more durable assassin with ridiculous amounts of single target CC, Burst and a lot of control/peel in general. Fairly high mobility and survivability are sweet bonusses, too. Good wave clear as well. God I love Kumbhakarna. And I hate to go against him.

Xing Tian looks interesting. People hate Ares, so having another guardian with a similiar ultimate will sure keep the sodium flowing. That asside, interesting kit. He will be much more damageing than he may look at at first and his control appears to be decent as well. Good mobility and early sustain make him an aggressive force in solo and duo. I like.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Prestigious Nalessa's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 709
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Ah right the latter of the three, but Athena doesn't even do noticeable damage.
    I don't think you ever seen a good Athena go damage ...

She actually hits really hard ... and her ult has a 90% scaling ontop of high base damage, if she lands in the middle of a teamfight she does a shitton of damage.

Even without her ult, her 1 does good damage and hitting both parts of your 3 does a ton of damage too.
    Tastes like purple.
    Drommels, drommels, drommels!