Hi, I made a post on the Xbox one alpha portal about this but since y'all moved I don't know if it was read or not. I would like to see a simple feature added that for the Xbox one version of the game. If you go to the gods section in Xbox you click on a god say Bellona you can't see your average kills, deaths and assists per game like you can on the pc version. Currently all you can do on the Xbox version of Smite is see the last 20 matches details which is nice, I just think it would be cool to be able to see how well we do with each specific God on average every game. If you don't understand what I'm saying click on this link: http://i.imgur.com/T5ZMujt.jpg
I made this in photoshop so you can see the difference between the average stats in the gods section on pc and and the Xbox God's section with no available stats.

Also I was playing the PC version of Smite yesterday and notice two more things one that there is no teleport active which I thought would be a pretty big thing to add seeing how it's an important item. And second i noticed that the graphics and the textures were much better than on the Xbox one even though Xbox is more than powerful enough to handle the full graphics of Smite. It just would be nice if the graphics were updated to match the pc counterpart and the teleport active was added to the game. I understand that these take time to properly implement but it would be solid if you could take care of these three things.
Thanks for hearing me out. I've really enjoyed played the beta for xbox one, definitely one of my new favorite games