Thread: Returning player looking for casual matches

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Returning player looking for casual matches

Hey guys, returning play here. Played Smite a bit during Beta and after, but mostly only played Arenas. Right now I'm getting back into Conquest and playing a few games, and it'd be nice to have some people to play with. New or old players doesn't matter, just looking to get some of the rust off and have some fun. Been mostly just solo queueing Normals to try and master gods so if anyone wants to play some casuals or if any clans are recruiting socially hit me up.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Nibblezzzzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrism View Post
    Hey guys, returning play here. Played Smite a bit during Beta and after, but mostly only played Arenas. Right now I'm getting back into Conquest and playing a few games, and it'd be nice to have some people to play with. New or old players doesn't matter, just looking to get some of the rust off and have some fun. Been mostly just solo queueing Normals to try and master gods so if anyone wants to play some casuals or if any clans are recruiting socially hit me up.
    Hey there Khrism!

Firstly, welcome back to Smite! I too took a break a while back, but couldn't stay away.

Secondly, my clan, Elusive Gaming [ESVE] is currently recruiting friendly players. We're looking for people of all experience levels, so long as they are social, friendly, and willing to grow with our clan. We're still a bit small, but our members always prefer to queue for matches together. It's always nice having someone to watch your back. Feel free to message me in game or here on the forums if you have any questions. My IGN is the same as my forum name. I'll also shoot you a friend request.

If you decide to go with another clan, that's cool too. A lot of our members love to do Arenas, so if you're ever looking for others to play with, you're still welcome to party with us!