Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Wedding Patch Notes / 18th August

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Again. Why are you telling me that when i am already aware of that ?

What i meant was the excuse "it makes him unique." That excuse doesnt protect you from getting a nerf and i took Rata for example. Nothing more and nothing less.
    Forgive me, but your own excuse is something like "Apples can be cut and apples are something you put in your mouth. Cutting them makes them easier to eat, and thus better. Soda is also something that you put in your mouth. Therefore, cutting a soda can makes it easier to drink, and thus better."

Or you could just, you know, open the soda. Maybe pour it in a glass. You're comparing apples to soda cans is what I'm trying to say.

Member Follower CountlessClouds's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Sounds weird hearing Nox and Bellona's voice so pleasant sounding
    Why can't you be more like your ally?

Skin Concepts:
    Mystic Abyss Queen Hel

God Concepts:
    Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun
    Ame no Uzume - Goddess of the Dawn

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 277
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Can people please stop complaining about the adjustments for Khepri. I know for sure that you don't even play Conquest mode consistent and that's the only mode where the balance counts. Stop pretending you play Khepri in Conquest and think everything is "ok" with him. He will get further adjustments because at the current moment he would be 99% ban pick by the pros in any official championship game if they have the chance to pick or ban him ...

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Forgive me, but your own excuse is something like "Apples can be cut and apples are something you put in your mouth. Cutting them makes them easier to eat, and thus better. Soda is also something that you put in your mouth. Therefore, cutting a soda can makes it easier to drink, and thus better."

Or you could just, you know, open the soda. Maybe pour it in a glass. You're comparing apples to soda cans is what I'm trying to say.
    Comparing a game balance with apples and Soda...really ? Rata is a apple and Khepri is soda ? Fine. So this is a game based on data. I nerf both . No cuts and no opening the soda....just programming.

#DontTrySmartassingPeopleOnTheSameLevelOrAbove

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 500 Experience Points
    Ok I'm a little confused about Tyr's thing. Are you saying you're making it so that spacebar jump will save people from Tyr's push? Because that would be fucking bullshit if that's the case. >:[
    Hail Odin and all the Norse Gods and Goddesses!

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Comparing a game balance with apples and Soda...really ? Rata is a apple and Khepri is soda ? Fine. So this is a game based on data. I nerf both . No cuts and no opening the soda....just programming.

#DontTrySmartassingPeopleOnTheSameLevelOrAbove
    Quit it with the pointless swagger. This shit ain't about looking cool.

You're saying to basically remove Khepri's uniqueness from the game by nerfing it to the point that it's pointless to pick them.

So what's next? Removing Sylvanus's heal? How about getting rid of Anhur's early clear? I know! Change Xbalanque's ult.

Gods are supposed to be strong, not weak. Quit trying to argue that they should be weak, and then acting like you're arguing for anything other than that. You're obsessed with this game balance thing even though you're not very good at it. Consider the possibility that you might be wrong then come back here.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Gods are supposed to be strong, not weak. Quit trying to argue that they should be weak, and then acting like you're arguing for anything other than that. You're obsessed with this game balance thing even though you're not very good at it. Consider the possibility that you might be wrong then come back here.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Junior Member Cupidhead leytonmonster's Avatar
    Wherever I have to be to get Dracula into smite
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    YES YES YES! NEW THANATOS SKIN. that would be awesome. They should make 1 of his skins available again tho because if they rent then he has no custom skins. Just exclusive.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by leytonmonster View Post
    YES YES YES! NEW THANATOS SKIN. that would be awesome. They should make 1 of his skins available again tho because if they rent then he has no custom skins. Just exclusive.
    What did I just read?
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Senior Member Honoured LokiWildfire's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quit it with the pointless swagger. This shit ain't about looking cool.

You're saying to basically remove Khepri's uniqueness from the game by nerfing it to the point that it's pointless to pick them.

So what's next? Removing Sylvanus's heal? How about getting rid of Anhur's early clear? I know! Change Xbalanque's ult.

Nerfing something doesn't make it not unique. Sylvanus is still his own completely unique guardian - he just isn't the one man walking destruction that can clear, self heal, heal minions, has good hp and defence, roots you and laughs since you basically can't do jack shit as he used to be.

And yes, gods are supposed to be strong - problem is, ALL of them are gods (or godlike being in smite). And you know what happen when everyone is "strong" (or weak, or whatever relative terms that only make sense when you compare said thing to some other thing, in this case equals)? When everyone is strong, NO ONE IS (in relation to one another). If one is clearly outshining the others, this one is way above the curve. And since this isn't "what a self conceited forum user thinks that gods should be like" thing, but a GAME, as characters in a game, gods or not, they better be balanced. Otherwise it is not a game, it is a gamble - whosoever gets first pick and locks the opiest, wins. That is not a game, that is a gamble.