Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Forums rules should be lenient.

  1. #1
    Member Worshipper MaysJEDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Conquestia,Year2058
    Posts
    296
    5
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7

    Forums rules should be lenient.

    My "Which Goddess has best boobies" thread is gone because of bs reasons. I know what you're gonna say," its a thread talking about boobies, so immature and against sexual displays,get lost,brat!" but I find the talking about body parts and sexual jokes a bit hypocritical. Smite has characters who barely have any clothes and their boobs are ready jiggling and exposed pretty well. Then there is a few jokes I hear from taunts or jokes from gods or goddesses that are way more "inappropriate" than what I said in that thread or what people posted in thread. I understand there needs to be rules for sexual conduct like rape or hitting on others because nobody wants to feel uncomfortable and being harasses by others who can't control themselves, but i get my off topic post that maybe only 2 people had a problem with everyone else having fun or joking about it(Bacchus has biggest for example). I say you make an exception to talking about sexual content involving the Smite game just like how you violence rules but with an exception to talking about mechanics in Smite.
    I went to these forums because r/smite is just uptight and you guys are becoming more uptight.
    Last edited by MaysJEDI; 05-06-2014 at 07:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Bug Connoisseur Prestigious Flareb00t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,593
    19
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by MaysJEDI View Post
    My "Which Goddess has best boobies" thread is gone because of bs reasons. I know what you're gonna say," its a thread talking about boobies, so immature and against sexual displays,get lost,brat!" but I find the talking about body parts and sexual jokes a bit hypocritical. Smite has characters who barely have any clothes and their boobs are ready jiggling and exposed pretty well. Then there is a few jokes I hear from taunts or jokes from gods or goddesses that are way more "inappropriate" than what I said in that thread or what people posted in thread. I understand there needs to be rules for sexual conduct like rape or hitting on others because nobody wants to feel uncomfortable and being harasses by others who can't control themselves, but i get my off topic post that maybe only 2 people had a problem with everyone else having fun or joking about it(Bacchus has biggest for example). I say you make an execution to talking about sexual content involving the Smite game just like how you violence rules but with an exception to talking about mechanics in Smite.
    I went to these forums because r/smite is just uptight and you guys are becoming more uptight.

    It's in off-topic?

    Create a support ticket here!

    Bug Reporting Forums

    If you have any questions about the game, feel free to PM.

  3. #3
    Member Worshipper MaysJEDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Conquestia,Year2058
    Posts
    296
    5
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Flareb00t View Post
    It's in off-topic?
    I put it in Smite Discussion originally but mods moved it to Off Topic. Idk why, since it does involve Smite but I guess it got moved to off topic because it was more silly thread for fun and not like a serious discussion?

    P.S. you were the only person I liked in r/smite besides SteveSketches..Math ftw.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chosen JesusHatesYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,749
    14
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MaysJEDI View Post
    I put it in Smite Discussion originally but mods moved it to Off Topic. Idk why, since it does involve Smite but I guess it got moved to off topic because it was more silly thread for fun and not like a serious discussion?
    Exactly, its not gone, it just got moved.
    #HailSatan

  5. #5
    Member Worshipper MaysJEDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Conquestia,Year2058
    Posts
    296
    5
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusHatesYou View Post
    Exactly, its not gone, it just got moved.
    No, Its actually gone because I went to my profile and it didn't show any history of the thread and I scrolled down to even the first post I ever made. I also googled it and its gone when I clicked the link to the thread.
    Last edited by MaysJEDI; 05-06-2014 at 01:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen JesusHatesYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,749
    14
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class
    Rep Power
    8
    Looks like you're right. I made it clear that I wasn't a fan of the post, but I don't think it necessarily needed to be deleted. It's strange that it was deleted so much later...
    #HailSatan

  7. #7
    Ex-Moderator Follower Limyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    156
    3
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    I was on the fence about that thread since it was in off-topic, but another mod decided to remove it, so that's the decision.
    Disclaimer: I am a community moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

  8. #8
    Member Worshipper MaysJEDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Conquestia,Year2058
    Posts
    296
    5
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Limyc View Post
    I was on the fence about that thread since it was in off-topic, but another mod decided to remove it, so that's the decision.
    Whoever that mod is, is now my least favorite <-<

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chosen JesusHatesYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,749
    14
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Tagger Master Class
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MaysJEDI View Post
    Whoever that mod is, is now my least favorite <-<
    wow. that's an unreasonable reaction.
    #HailSatan

  10. #10
    Senior Member Chosen TigrisCallidus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,475
    8
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusHatesYou View Post
    wow. that's an unreasonable reaction.
    Why? It is normal to not like people doing bad/stupid things.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •