Thread: The double Egyptian whammy part 1: nun, God of primordial waters.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

The double Egyptian whammy part 1: nun, God of primordial waters.

Well, this is a shocker. This is part one of the
    DOUBLE EGYPTIAN WHAMMY!
    So, today and tommorow I am uploading a Egyptian God idea. Today is nun, tommorow is- a surprise! So, without further ado, we have
    NUN
    GOD OF PRIMORDIAL WATERS

let's dive straight into lore:

If it were not for the ogdoad, we would not exist.

The ogdoad consisted of many gods with frog heads and there wife's with snake heads, along with Thoth and ma'at. One of the ogdoad was nun. They were the old gods, gods
    Of water that crafted the primordial waters and then made a island, and laid a egg on it. Out of that egg came atum, and from there the rest was made, and the ogdoad stopped helping and spectated the new gods as they made the world, and all who inhabited it. But now, the war rages on and even the new gods cannot stop it. Now nun, who has so far watched the world he had helped create, has stepped in to fight in this war, and protect mankind, or else the ogdoad will watch the world they made sink back into the primordial waters.

So, nun is a Egyptian melee magical assassin (I made him magical because of the contest.) who can lock you down with cc and take you out. When he auto attacks, he summons 2 Kopesh into his hands.
    Pros: high cc, pretty good damage.
    Cons: not much sustain, not much mobility.
    So, let's dive into his abilities!

Passive: primordial rage: whenever nun gets hit by a auto attack or hits a enemy with a auto attack, he gains a stack of primordial rage, and can store up to 50 stacks. These stacks give a 5% movement speed and physical power buff every 10 stacks, and whenever you use a ability and have up to ten stacks, the ability gains a extra effect and consumes 10 stacks. Stacks are halved on death.

1st ability: Water flow: Nun glides through a stream of water, passing through enemies, and making him immune to slows, cripples, silences, and disarms. It's like a sun wukong eagle, and he can steer where he goes. It's up to 80 feet. If he has 10 stacks of primordial rage, his stream becomes a rapid, and enemies are swept off there feet and go down the rapids for 20 feet. It's like there in fenrir ult, but only for a short bit.

2nd ability: Tounge whip: Nun whips his Tounge out in a 55 foot line I front of him. It can do 2 things: if it hits a enemy, he wraps his Tounge around them and pulls them towards him. If it hits a wall, tower or Phoenix on his side or man made obstacle, he attaches to the wall, pulling himself to its destination. He is immune to damage if he hits a wall, and is rooted if he hits a enemy. At 10 stacks of primordial rage, he becomes cc Immune while casting, pulling, or going towards a wall.

3rd ability: bubble suffocation: in a 5 foot spherical radius, nun summons a large bubble that floats in the air for 3 seconds. If it hits a enemy, there head is trapped in the bubble 3 foot in the air, and they slowly suffocate, taking damage every tick. Nun channels the ability and can walk around, but must stay close in a max 45 foot distance. He can't use any move, apart from Tounge whip. He can do 2 things with the ability: if he hits the enemy stuck in the bubble he pops the bubble, wraps the Tounge around them, and raises them into the air and smashes them into the ground, slowing and crippling them for 5 seconds. If he hits a wall, he again goes to wrap his Tounge around the enemy in the bubble, and then slams them into the wall, stunning the enemy for 1 second. If there are 10 stacks of primordial rage, he gains a extra second on the time of suffocation.

Ultimate: wrath of the ogdoad: Nun channels for 1 and a half seconds, and creates a large sphere of black water above the 65 foot wide spherical Area. He the crashes the orb into the ground, doing MASS Burst damage, stunning, crippling and slowing enemies in the ground target area for 3 seconds. The water from the orb then floods the map, slowing everyone on the enemy team for 10%. For 3 seconds. The extra effect only is given when you have 50 stacks. The extra effect is enemies in a 30 foot area around the original target are swept away 25 foot away. (swept away is like what happens to people when there in fenrir ult, but on the ground.

Now, for the extra!
    Cool downs:
    Water flow : 16 seconds
    Tounge whip: 12 seconds
    Bubble suffocation: 14 seconds
    Wrath of the ogdoad: 120 seconds

How he would look: whenever I imagine how he would look, i always imagine him being hopper from Steven universe, without the scouters and sword.

Voice lines:

Water flow: "I'm outta here!" "Down, down and away!"

Tounge whip: "Ha! Gotcha!" "Get over here!" "Here I come!" "Escape is out of your reach!" (The last 2 are for grabbing onto walls)

Bubble suffocation: "Halt!" "Nowhere to go!"

Wrath of the ogdoad: "This is your end!" "DROOWWWWN IN MY WRAAAATH!!" "THE PRIMORDIAL SEAS ENGULF YOU!"

Entrance animation: "this is threatening the very fabric of the world itself, I cannot let this stand!" "I've been around to watch this world be formed, and I'm certainly not watching it be destroyed."

Buying offensive items: "to strengthen my force." "Sure? Why not."

Buying defensive items: "mmhhm.." "Well, I know a thing or too about being defensive.."

Buying consumables: "looks tasty." "This could change the tides.."

Placing wards: "I spy with my little eye.... Anything here!" "Gods, albeit all knowing, aren't all seeing."

Taunts: "remember which God created everything, and remember that it's not you." "I've been around the block, and I know enough to know you aren't as tough as you seem." "Blink, and you'll miss your end."

Jokes: "back in my day, we didn't have "twerking." We didn't have much at all." "They're so many gods nowadays, sometimes I actually doubt if we created everything.."

Direct taunts:

All Water gods: "you think you control the water, but I AM the water!"

Bastet: "get outta here Bastet! Cats aren't water fans!"

Ra: looks like I've "doused your fire." Eh? Eh? Ah forget it your no fun..."

Low health: "I've been through worse.." A little bandage ain't gonna cover that one."

Death: "I retreat....back to the water...." "Looks like I couldn't stop them..."

And that's it for now! Thanks for again looking at my idea! If you enjoy, leave feedback. Tommorow, the next Egyptian God idea will be shown, and a skin idea!
    Until then, cheerio!
    Last edited by piplup229; 04-08-2016 at 07:12 PM.
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

'If you are what you eat, then.....I must be nuts!' -ratatoskr, 2015

Current ideas for gods/skins

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Achievements:
    TEASER:

Knowledge and wisdom is power. MAGICAL POWER.
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,372
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I like it! He seems like a very CC-heavy assassin, a lot like Serqet or Ne Zha (and they're two of my favorites), I think I'd enjoy him!
    List of God Concepts (most recent concept: Tarpeia, the Betrayer (Roman/Assassin). I also review concepts; shoot me a PM if you want an honest review of your concept.

Idiot's Guide to the Smite Gods: A New Series For Beginners

You're pretty cool.

Achievements:
    Bump! A old thread returns to the land to spread do gooding!
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

Achievements:
    Sorry! Just realised necro posting is against the rules! Please don't lock this thread, I work hard on my concepts and love hearing feedback on it!
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!