Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Semi New player Lf an clan/group EU

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356

Semi New player Lf an clan/group EU

So here goes.

I'm Bendiix, known mostly by Mr Bendiix.
    I am looking for a group of people or a clan to futher improve my skills at this game and try to evolve at this fine game.

I did play smite a bit during early beta, and i didn't like the game much then, however i recently returned and found most of the issues i had with the game has been fixed and/or improved so i like the game a lot now.

I have played most other moba's out there, and i have to say, i love the third person and just gods in smite, its refreshing over the normal moba genre.

A bit about myself:

Im 24, Danish and i live by myself, so no GF or Mom aggro! and bedtime!
    I got a good mic (studio mic) and a pretty nice setup in general, good gaming gear, so now i just need a group.

If you would like to know more, pm me, add me or reply here and ill do my best to answer you.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day/evening/night depending on where you are

Junior Member Cupidhead Hyperion's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    What level are you ?

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    We are two good players from Germany, if u still LF Group we need some one for Joust 3vs3, if u want u can add me and we can play some Games =) Nick: Evoxll

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    What level are you ?
    Only lvl 17 atm, but working on it, however i have a high win % atm

Quote Originally Posted by Evoxll View Post
    We are two good players from Germany, if u still LF Group we need some one for Joust 3vs3, if u want u can add me and we can play some Games =) Nick: Evoxll
    I added you. i cant be on much today, i will be on tonight maybe, if not tomorrow ill be on pretty much all day.

Junior Member Cupidhead BigBountyBar's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Hi there!

The Chaos Vanguard is a large multi-gaming community with a prominent smite division. We have one of the largest in-game clans with over 200+ total members and are still looking to expand! With a total of 1800 members across the entire community and over 300 players actively on team speak The Chaos Vanguard is perfect for anyone looking to make friends.

If you're looking for a group to play with, coaches to learn from and laughs to be found, then The Chaos Vanguard might be for you! We offer both casual and competitive experience but most of all we are looking for people who want to be a part of a community, and even more importantly people who like to have fun! We have members from various skill groups, both NA and EU.

How to join us:

Sign up on our website - http://www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and fill our an application on the forums.
    Join our Teamspeak - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and message a Smite Staff member letting them know you have submitted and an application.
    The person you message will have a talk with you and hopefully you will make it into the trial phase.
    Hope to see you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBountyBar View Post
    Hi there!

The Chaos Vanguard is a large multi-gaming community with a prominent smite division. We have one of the largest in-game clans with over 200+ total members and are still looking to expand! With a total of 1800 members across the entire community and over 300 players actively on team speak The Chaos Vanguard is perfect for anyone looking to make friends.

If you're looking for a group to play with, coaches to learn from and laughs to be found, then The Chaos Vanguard might be for you! We offer both casual and competitive experience but most of all we are looking for people who want to be a part of a community, and even more importantly people who like to have fun! We have members from various skill groups, both NA and EU.

How to join us:

Sign up on our website - http://www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and fill our an application on the forums.
    Join our Teamspeak - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and message a Smite Staff member letting them know you have submitted and an application.
    The person you message will have a talk with you and hopefully you will make it into the trial phase.
    Hope to see you soon!
    I used to be in CV, i dont like the management there, eg. Oreo, so id rather not come back.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AWinterFox's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Heya! I'd really rather not just copy-paste something and throw you something pre-written. I mean, pfft, scandalous who does that? *Shifty-eyes.*

Anyway, I'm from Konvict Gaming and I could flaunt all these fancy numbers and whatever, but I don't see the point in that. It'll hardly keep you interested unless you somehow achieve the like-mindedness of an adorable/snotty nosed toddler in a sweet store. OKAY, lets stop going off the point! We have coaches for new people, both EU and NA and you can learn the meta/ what items to build from them. We are primarily EU based, though we're trying to expand our numbers in that area.

Otherwise, just throw us an application and give it a go. If you don't like us we're not going to tie you down and strangle you or something weird like that.... *COUGH, COUGH.* XD. Okay, ignoring my awful sense of humor, the link to apply is konvictgaming.com/apply

I hope to see you in the future, if not I wish you luck in finding a nice friendly group!

PS: Can I have your mic? Mines terrible. XD Jokes..... kinda.
    Last edited by AWinterFox; 08-05-2015 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I misspelt things!
    Pride is concerned with who is right,
    Humility is concerned with what is right.

Threats, promises and good intentions don't amount to action.

Two of my favourite quotes, wishing you a great day if you bothered to read this signature, you good soul you! Or bad, take your fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by AWinterFox View Post
    Heya! I'd really rather not just copy-paste something and throw you something pre-written. I mean, pfft, scandalous who does that? *Shifty-eyes.*

Anyway, I'm from Konvict Gaming and I could flaunt all these fancy numbers and whatever, but I don't see the point in that. It'll hardly keep you interested unless you somehow achieve the like-mindedness of an adorable/snotty nosed toddler in a sweet store. OKAY, lets stop going off the point! We have coaches for new people, both EU and NA and you can learn the meta/ what items to build from them. We are primarily EU based, though we're trying to expand our numbers in that area.

Otherwise, just throw us an application and give it a go. If you don't like us we're not going to tie you down and strangle you or something weird like that.... *COUGH, COUGH.* XD. Okay, ignoring my awful sense of humor, the link to apply is konvictgaming.com/apply

I hope to see you in the future, if not I wish you luck in finding a nice friendly group!

PS: Can I have your mic? Mines terrible. XD Jokes..... kinda.
    Hey there AWinterFox,

So i used to be in KG aswell, in fact i was one of the first mod leaders in that community, "APB".
    Im just afraid theres too much history between me and the management that im almost certain theres no chance for me coming back to KG to even try. Its not that either of us did anything really bad, we just didnt end on the best of terms.

That being said, im happy about you didnt just give me a very basic copy paste like your rival community.
    So its not that i dont want to give it a shot, its more im sure semtex and some of the other leaders dont want me there.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hey there Bendiix! My IGN is ItZxDuBsTeP and I would love to have you join my family! I own and operate a Gaming Community in which we communicate on Teamspeak 3 (which I also own). I can honestly say that we are all close friends and wish to continue to find more. Our style of game play is more casual, but we most certainly do our best to win. We have all different types of experience which wouldn't scare anyone from joining based on how good you are. Additionally, the Community is mixed with all different types of gamers that play different types of genres. Hope to see you!

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Yo Bendix
    You should join us ItZDuBsTeP and I I need somebody to team up with when all the americans are sleeping and I'm also danish!
    The clan is great and have alot of talent, They're not pretty to look at but they got great personalities

add me ingame ign: Deslock