Thread: Heka, God of Medicine - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points

Heka, God of Medicine - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Name: Heka
    Title: God of Medicine
    Pantheon: Egyptian
    Type: Magical, Ranged
    Role: Mage (support type mage)
    Pros: High Sustain
    Cons: Low Single Target Damage, Low Physical Power

A/N: This god is part of my Egyptian pantheon appreciation session where I post ideas for egyptian gods in honor of the new god that will be released, Khepri, The Dawn Bringer.
    For this one, I wanted to make a god that heals, not only allies, but also enemies at a cost. I also wanted a god that focuses on sustaining. Like HEAVY sustaining. I reviewed this god concept and noticed all his abilities have something to do with healing. ~_~

Lore: (will add lore in future)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

PASSIVE: Mind over Might (edited courtesy of Graysmog)
    Heka's auto attacks scale off Magical Power. Upon killing an enemy unit, Heka regains a certain percentage of mana.
    Target: Passive
    Mana Regained: (3.5% Maximum Mana per kill)

Overdose/Herbal Relief
    Heka fires forth herbs. When he hits allies, they are healed and are granted an AOE protection buff at the area where they were hit. If his ability hits an enemy, they gain a small amount of health, but are stunned and slowed in the process.
    Ability: Line
    Affects: Allies and Enemies
    Heal (Allies): 40/50/60/70/80 + (30% Magical Power)
    Increase Armour (Physical and Magical): +2/4/6/8/10
    Duration (Buff): 2.5s
    Heal (Enemies): 10/20/30/40/50 + (10% Magical Power)
    Slow: 30% MS
    Slow Duration: 1.5s
    Stun Duration: 1s
    Cost: 45/55/65/75/85
    Cooldown: 13.5/12.5/11.5/10.5/9.5

Soul Reform/Soul Degrade
    Heka switches stances when this ability is activated. Soul Degrade is the default mode, where he deals additional magical damage to each auto-attack hit. Soul Reform is Heka's healing mode, where he can only hit allies. Allies hit are healed by a percentage of their maximum health. Each auto-attack in Soul Reform costs mana.
    Ability: Passive
    Soul Degrade Bonus Damage: +3% Magical Power
    Soul Reform Heal: 5% Maximum HP
    Cost: 10 Mana per shot fired in Soul Reform
    Cooldown: N/A

Magic Surge (edited courtesy of Graysmog)
    Heka targets an enemy god, draining their mana and equally dividing it upon himself and allies, if they happen to be close enough to the enemy god hit. If the enemy god has no Mana or their Mana is below 5%, Heka drains the enemies health instead.
    Ability: Ground
    Mana Drained/Restored: 40/50/60/70/80 mana
    Health Drained/Restored: 60/80/100/120/140 HP
    Cost: 50/60/70/80/90
    Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9

Serpentine Renewal
    Heka releases a life giving and life draining force that steals health from nearby enemy gods, dividing the stolen health to each ally in the area. If there are no enemy gods, Heka draws from his own health pool. This ability can be set on or off, and has a low cooldown time.
    Ability: Summon
    HP Drained/Healed: 30 + (15% Magical Power) HP/sec
    Area Range: 35 units
    Cost: 40 mana/sec
    Cooldown: 7s

Note: Will edit upon reading any suggestions below. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by redmist456; 08-03-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Nice work mate, I'm not one to point out balancing mistakes, but he seems WAY too reliant on healing. He seems a lot like Aphrodite, but with abilities that are focused on getting enemies out of the lane instead of keeping them still so his teammate can deal damage. It seems as if that the Mana steal is a bit much as well.

Unfortunately, when you have abilities that heal someone, you'll have people accidentally healing others. Thanks to his whole moveset basically being able to kill him if he misses (or the enemy God slightly moves out of the way), I'd upgrade his Mana kill to 3 or 4%, since most of his abilities are too weak to kill enemies.

You also have a few spelling mistakes here and there, but otherwise, nice work.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Graysmog View Post
    Nice work mate, I'm not one to point out balancing mistakes, but he seems WAY too reliant on healing. He seems a lot like Aphrodite, but with abilities that are focused on getting enemies out of the lane instead of keeping them still so his teammate can deal damage. It seems as if that the Mana steal is a bit much as well.

Unfortunately, when you have abilities that heal someone, you'll have people accidentally healing others. Thanks to his whole moveset basically being able to kill him if he misses (or the enemy God slightly moves out of the way), I'd upgrade his Mana kill to 3 or 4%, since most of his abilities are too weak to kill enemies.

You also have a few spelling mistakes here and there, but otherwise, nice work.
    Thank you for the feedback
    edited it according to your suggestion.
    any more comments or suggestions to make him more playable? thanks

btw: can you point out the grammar errors. Thanks made this during late at night, with coffee as my only companion.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    For the Grammar errors;

Heka fires forth herbs. When (he) hits allies, they are healed and (are) (granted) (an) AOE protection buff at (the) area where (they) (were) hit. If (his) (ability) (hits) (an) enemy, they (gain a small amount of health, but are stunned and slowed in the process.)

Heka targets an enemy god, draining (their) mana and equally dividing it (upon himself and allies), if they (happen) (to) (be) close (enough) to the enemy god hit. If (the) enemy god has no Mana or (their) Mana (is) below 5%, Heka drains (the) (enemies) health instead.

Heka releases a life giving and life draining force that steals health from (nearby) enemy (gods), dividing the stolen health to each ally in the area. If there are no enemy gods, Heka draws from his own health (pool). This ability can be set on or off, and has a low cooldown time.
    Last edited by Graysmog; 08-03-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Achievements:
    grammar: done
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB