Thread: Nephthys, Goddess of Souls - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Threaded View

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points

Nephthys, Goddess of Souls - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

WILL EDIT THIS TOMORROW. TOO LAZY TO DO IT TODAY. THIS IS STILL IN PROGRESS AND NOT FINAL CONCEPT FOR NEPHTHYS.

Name: Nephthys
    Title: Goddess of Souls
    Pantheon: Egyptian
    Type: Magical, Ranged
    Role: Mage
    Pros: Jack of All Trades (pretty well-rounded)
    Cons: Jack of All Trades (can't focus on one stat)

A/N: This god is part of my Egyptian pantheon appreciation session where I post ideas for egyptian gods in honor of the new god that will be released, Khepri, The Dawn Bringer.
    This one will be a doozy to read, especially her ult. I drew inspiration for this concept from "Kael, The Invoker" from Dota games (whoever in the audience knows of him). Basically, she attacks with aspects of souls (egyptians believed there were 5 aspects of the soul, I only included 3). She can have a maximum of 3 soul aspects at the time.

Lore: (will add lore in future)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

PASSIVE: Soul Master
    Upon witnessing the death of a minion/god they occasionally drop a soul aspect which, upon collection by Nephthys, lowers the cooldown of her ultimate and abilities.
    Target: Passive
    Chance of Drop: 30%
    Cooldown Time Decrease: 10% of remaining time

Ib
    Nephthys summons forth the Ib, or the Heart, of a soul from the Underworld. Having one Ib in your set of Souls increases your Physical and Magical Power. Having two Ib in your set of Souls induce fire damage to enemies hit by auto-attacks. Having all Ib in your set of Souls allows players to reactivate this ability again. Reactivating this ability sends forth an exploding orb in a line.
    {ONE IB}
    Ability: Buff
    Affects: Self
    Physical Power: +3/6/9/12/15
    Magical Power: +2/4/6/8/10

{TWO IB}
    Ability: Passive
    Affects: Enemies
    Fire Damage: 5% Magical Power per second
    Duration: 3s

{ALL IB}
    Ability: Line
    Affects: Enemies
    Damage: 50 + 35% Magical Power

{GENERAL}
    Cost: 20 per Ib cast
    Cooldown: 4s (12s on Full Cast)

Ba
    Nephthys summons forth the Ba, or the Personality, of a soul from the Underworld. Having one Ba in your set of Souls increases your Physical and Magical Armour. Having two Ba in your set of Souls increases your life steal. Having all Ba in your set of Souls allows players to reactivate this ability again. Reactivating this ability produces a shield to Nepthys that scales off her Maximum HP.
    {ONE BA}
    Physical Armour: +3/6/9/12/15
    Magical Armour: +2/4/6/8/10

{TWO BA}
    Life Steal: +10% Life steal

{ALL BA}
    Ability: Shield
    Shield HP: 20% Maximum HP

{GENERAL}
    Cost: 20 per Ba cast

Ka
    Nephthys summons forth the Ka, or the Vital Spark, of a soul from the Underworld. Having one Ka in your set of Souls increases your Move Speed and Attack Speed. Having two Ka in your set of Souls increases your HP5 and MP5. Having all Ka in your set of Souls allows players to reactivate this ability again. Reactivating this ability enables Nepthys a short burst of speed for a duration.
    {ONE KA}
    Attack Speed Increase: +4/8/12/16/20% increase AS
    Move Speed Increase: +4/8/12/16/20% increase MS

{TWO KA}
    HP5 Increase: +5/10/15/20/25 HP5
    MP5 Increase: +3/6/9/12/15 MP5

{ALL KA}
    Burst Speed: +100 MS

{GENERAL}
    Cost: 20

Spirit's Calling
    Nephthys summons a soul from the underworld, which will have different effects based on the combination of Soul Aspect that she has at the moment the ultimate was activated. Souls do not have a duration limit, but can be killed. (see below for effects and what combination is needed)(order does not matter)
    Ability: Summon
    General Health (unless stated otherwise): 40% Max HP
    General Attack Speed (unless stated otherwise): 80% Attack Speed
    General Move Speed: 395 MS
    Cost: 100
    Cooldown: 60s

{BA + BA + BA} = summons a ranged soul whose auto attack always casts a chain lightning effect
    Damage: 20% Magical Power
    Chains: Up to 3 enemy units

{BA + BA + KA} = summons a melee soul whose auto attacks slow the targets. Does not stack up.
    Damage: 20% Physical Power
    Slow: 25% decrease MS
    Duration: 1s

{BA + BA + IB} = summons an AOE soul who targets allies and occassionally increases power and armour of allies. Does not stack up.
    Power (both physical and magical) Increase: +5
    Armour (both physical and magical) Increase: +7

{IB + IB + IB} = summons a melee soul whose auto attack damage cause bleed damage. Does not stack up.
    Damage: 50% Physical Power
    Bleed: 10 HP/sec

{IB + IB + KA} = summons a melee soul whose attack speed increases the more he hits enemy units
    Damage: 20% Physical Power
    Attack Speed increase: +0.05 per enemy hit

{IB + IB + BA} = summons a melee soul that is very tanky
    Damage: 25% Magical Power
    HP: 75 + 60% Max HP

{KA + KA + KA} = summons a ranged soul whose auto attacks target allies and increase their HP5
    HP5 Increase: +10 HP5
    {KA + KA + IB} = summons a ranged soul that has a large auto attack distance.
    Damage: 15% Physical Power
    Range: 60

{KA + KA + BA} = summons an AOE melee soul that deals small AOE damage in front of him
    Damage: 20% Magical Power
    AOE Diametre: 5 units

{KA + IB + BA} = summons a melee soul that deals damage and occasionally knocks up targets hit
    Damage: 10% Physical Power + 15% Magical Power
    Knock-up Chance: 70%

Note: Will edit upon reading any suggestions below. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by redmist456; 08-03-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.