Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "Other games" thread

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i played poe again but i ripped and quited again...il w8 until next league i gave away my loot to the last guy i played together with its what i always do if i rip i w8 next leagues this time i died at lvl 79 died 1 shot from exile
    Why would you do that? Befriend some streamers to carry you
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,530
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Why would you do that? Befriend some streamers to carry you
    i been doing this for years i only play once in every league i dont rerrol ever if i die once in HC i w8 next league usually i find partner with who i do maps together and if i die i give him all my currencies
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    i been doing this for years i only play once in every league i dont rerrol ever if i die once in HC i w8 next league usually i find partner with who i do maps together and if i die i give him all my currencies
    Mirror and maps?
    Creator of the Vent Thread

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,530
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    Mirror and maps?

ask me in whisper or we derail to much :P
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 794
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    As a correction on my earlier comment, I was playing plain ol SC, NOW I'm on Forged Alliance (damn you president Riley, you doomed us all!. Also, hooray for megaliths, it literally poops out armies!)

Also playing trough DooM 3 again, while I'm waiting on my beta acess to DooM(4).

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Welp, since my first post I've gotten bored of all the games I listed. Dirty Bomb has been filled with Hackers and the community ran competitive scene has pretty much given up, on top of that the game still has a ton of bugs/exploits and it's getting difficult to enjoy the game.

R.U.S.E was alright... got bored fairly fast. And Don't Starve is only fun if you have people to play with.

Talking about FF got me wanting to play a RPG game so I got Celestian Tales (on sale and pretty cheap), probably will test it out some time this week. Also got Poly Bridge, so lets see how well I'm good at making bridges lol.

Also got Rising Thunder so lets see how that goes. And going to retry SkyForge. Played it a while back and didn't like the style, but a friend said it has gotten better.

Honestly just waiting for Overwatch to start up.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Deleted Hawken some time ago .. other then smite play most the Path of exile ,, need a break now been farming for days got fucking nothing not a pledge not a brittle nothing .. need to cool off
    Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is a mystery

Senior Member Honoured AlexEvilSnowman's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 815
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Welp, since my first post I've gotten bored of all the games I listed. Dirty Bomb has been filled with Hackers and the community ran competitive scene has pretty much given up, on top of that the game still has a ton of bugs/exploits and it's getting difficult to enjoy the game.

R.U.S.E was alright... got bored fairly fast. And Don't Starve is only fun if you have people to play with.

Talking about FF got me wanting to play a RPG game so I got Celestian Tales (on sale and pretty cheap), probably will test it out some time this week. Also got Poly Bridge, so lets see how well I'm good at making bridges lol.

Also got Rising Thunder so lets see how that goes. And going to retry SkyForge. Played it a while back and didn't like the style, but a friend said it has gotten better.

I honestly CAN NOT WAIT for Overwatch to start up. It looks so damn fun!
    That Serqet diamond grind <3

Senior Member Honoured AlexEvilSnowman's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 815
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Although seeing as it's blizzard it's probably gonna cost a shit ton of $$$
    That Serqet diamond grind <3

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,174
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post

I am waiting for Gigantic myself, seems interesting.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.