Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "Other games" thread

Senior Member Prestigious EpicWinnar's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,018
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheTea View Post
    Same, I do have some other races but I never play them. My Main when I was playing started as an Undead Warrior, then Blood Elf Death Knight and in the end I settled in to the roll of Troll Druid. I love my little Troll. 8)
    My first character ever was a Troll warrior, then I moved over to a blood elf dk for the longest.

Then in Cataclysm I played mostly night elves (family played on alliance)

Then for Pandaria I got to switch back to horde, so I played again, mostly Blood Elves and Trolls

Now in Draenor I have one non-elf/troll, which is my current main (An Orc DK, love tanking).

Elf master race
    "I lost to it, so it must be broken" - Every complaint thread ever.

Concept for The Hydra, Greek Serpentine Monster:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ror-of-Lernaea

Concept for Yum Kaax, Mayan God of the Wild:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...od-of-the-Wild

Concept for Krishna, Dashvatara:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...atar-of-Vishnu

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicWinnar View Post
    My first character ever was a Troll warrior, then I moved over to a blood elf dk for the longest.

Then for Pandaria I got to switch back to horde, so I played again, mostly Blood Elves and Trolls

Now in Draenor I have one non-elf/troll, which is my current main (An Orc DK, love tanking).

Elf master race
    If I could have my ears pointed without the pain I would do it in a hearbeat. <3 __ <3
    "If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air."

I sure do love the T.

Casual player trying to find my feet.

I don't play conquest (yet). So please stop replying to me with tips for conquest! Thanks!
    Gods I mostly play: Aphrodite, Kukulkan, Sol, Medusa, Artemis, Bastet and I try to play Hel as she is my favourite god... but I'm terrible with her...
    I am only on the forums Monday - Thursday so please be patient with me!

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran

Yeah that new xmog system in legion cannot come soon enough. My bank and void storage are already full and now it is spilling over into my inventory.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Fênrîr View Post

Yeah that new xmog system in legion cannot come soon enough. My bank and void storage are already full and now it is spilling over into my inventory.
    Holy Moley 0___0

I thought I was a hoarder!
    "If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air."

I sure do love the T.

I don't play conquest (yet). So please stop replying to me with tips for conquest! Thanks!
    Gods I mostly play: Aphrodite, Kukulkan, Sol, Medusa, Artemis, Bastet and I try to play Hel as she is my favourite god... but I'm terrible with her...

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicWinnar View Post

Elf master race
    Joined WoW for elves
    First character I made was a blood elf Paladin.
    He was the reason my username is Tallamueu.
    Account was hacked and lost all progress on him.

The only race I will play are still blood elves.
    I used to role play as an elf a lot before I stopped.
    Elves still are life.

Elf master race.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Well, I finished Twilight Princess HD the other day. One of the few games that (almost) made me cry. Especially the part where Link was carrying the dying Midna through the rain as Midna's Lament played in the background. Sure Nintendo, you have my money. Might as well take my feels

On the brighterside, my Gannondorf amiibo came in so I'm looking forward to finding time to play it again on 'hardcore' mode. 4x the damage. Map is mirrored (following guides will be confusing, not uh, like i use them anyway *cough* *cough*). Enemies don't drop hearts.
    *Insert witty remark here*

Astatine is my spirit element

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

If we do not know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can not anticipate our future actions
    -anonymous American

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallamueu View Post
    Joined WoW for elves
    First character I made was a blood elf Paladin.
    He was the reason my username is Tallamueu.
    Account was hacked and lost all progress on him.

The only race I will play are still blood elves.
    I used to role play as an elf a lot before I stopped.
    Elves still are life.

Elf master race.
    All of my characters are Worgen. All 11 of them.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallamueu View Post
    Elves still are life.
    I can't think of a game that I've played where I haven't chosen an Elf. Even if I try and play a different race I go back to Elf..

Even on Saints Row 4 I'm an Elf.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by theKeltz View Post
    Well, I finished Twilight Princess HD the other day. One of the few games that (almost) made me cry. Especially the part where Link was carrying the dying Midna through the rain as Midna's Lament played in the background. Sure Nintendo, you have my money. Might as well take my feels

On the brighterside, my Gannondorf amiibo came in so I'm looking forward to finding time to play it again on 'hardcore' mode. 4x the damage. Map is mirrored (following guides will be confusing, not uh, like i use them anyway *cough* *cough*). Enemies don't drop hearts.
    I bought the Limited Edition with Amiibo bundle for my boyfriend on his birthday, can't wait to watch him play through it again! Two years ago I bought him a Gamecube and the original version for Christmas and I really enjoyed watching him play through! (His own Gamecube got broken by his younger siblings..)

So I can't wait, I might even ask him if I can try one of the temples myself! :P .. But I am honestly terrible at games with puzzles..

I sure do love the T.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fênrîr View Post
    All of my characters are Worgen. All 11 of them.
    Worgen and Night Elf are the only races I've leveled on Alliance past level 5 :P

I sure do love the T.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    To play Smite or to level my lock?