Thread: My idea for camazotz, the Mayan God of bats (really wanna send this 2 hi Rez)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

My idea for camazotz, the Mayan God of bats (really wanna send this 2 hi Rez)

So, this is my idea for:

CAMAZOTZ
    THE MAYAN GOD OF BATS

Lore:
    No matter where you hide, no matter how fast you run,
    Camazotz will get you.

As the Mayan God of bats, darkness and sacrifice, camazotz embodies all that is darkness, being one of the lords of the underworld. When the hero twins, xbalanque and hunahpu sheltered in a place known as the house of bats on there way to receive vengeance, camazotz swooped down, and bit off hunahpu's head. Only when xbalanque made him a new head out of a squash could they continue to slay the lord's of the Underworld, and camazotz was banished.

But camazotz is known to lurk in the dark, and as the gods draw eachothers blood, camazotz begins to get thirsty for blood.you can try to run, but you will be caught, and you will be killed.

Camazotz is a Mayan melee physical assassin who excels in slowly draining your health until your weak, then goes in for the kill (I'm not very good at doing numbers for these things but I'll try.)

Starting hp: 475 hp, 75 extra hp every level.

I'm not sure about the rest, but if hi Rez decide to use my kit for camazotz, they can do the other things.

Now let's get to the succulent part of the God: abilities!

Passive: blood lust: every time camazotz kills a enemy, he gains 2% extra life steal and 5% extra movement speed, max 6 stacks, stacks are split on death. So max lifesteal from passive is 12% and 30% movement speed.

1st ability: Swoop: camazotz elegantly goes up into the air, then dives to the ground, flapping his wings and causing wind to gust about in a AoE circle, doing damage to everyone in the area. Kinda works like a opposite neith backflip, going forward and doing damage at the end. Like a normal leap, it can go through walls and the range can be adjusted, the max range is 40 feet.
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

'If you are what you eat, then.....I must be nuts!' -ratatoskr, 2015

Current ideas for gods/skins

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Achievements:
    This was accidentally uploaded, not full version. May I request deletion of this thread but not full version?
    Last edited by piplup229; 07-30-2015 at 08:28 AM.
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Might wanna change the text in the first post to asking that, so they know which to delete.
    If at first you don't succeed, Try again later, then destroy the evidence that it was you who tried.

If you wanna see my God Concepts take a look here> God Concepts made by me

In game away from the forums I'm a healer main, this happened after support maining in season 1-2. Now I play adc, solo, support and jungle in conquest, but I'm still Forever a Healer.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhullar1 View Post
    Might wanna change the text in the first post to asking that, so they know which to delete.
    I have, also feel free to check out the full version
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!