Thread: God Concepts Table of Contents

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,372
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points Veteran

God Concepts Table of Contents

Just your standard table of contents thread since I'm getting tired of having to type out all of my concepts at the end of each new one (I have too many, I know, but more are coming, I honestly can't seem to stop). I'll just put the link for this thread in my signature from now on so it's easier for people to find the stuff I've made.

So yeah. Here they are, in order of role, and with a small description of who they are in case you're looking for something specific:

WARRIOR
    Sekhmet/Hathor, Goddess of Blood and Destruction/Goddess of Peace (Egyptian) - very first concept, and therefore very rough and not as good as the others, stance-dancer who has support potential if built right
    Triglav, Three-Faced God of War (Slavic) - warrior who changes faces with every ability and gains passive benefits based on said faces
    Hyrrokkin, the Fire-Smoked Giantess (Norse) - standard bruiser warrior
    Nanook, God of Bears (Inuit) - warrior with lots of power and minimal CC, heavy focus on 1v1 melee fighting
    Tartarus, Spirit of the Pit (Greek) - warrior with only one good damage-dealing ability, and a kit built around sustaining that
    Yumil Kaxob, the Divine Seed (Mayan) - warrior built around CC-ing his enemies so he can shred them down, with sustain built into his passive and his ultimate
    Arawn, King of the Nether (Celtic) - AA warrior
    Mendacius, Deceitful God of Illusions (Roman) - high damage magical warrior with a new form of CC and an innovative ultimate
    Chathan, Champion of the People (Hindu) - slippery warrior who's hard to lock down, and can easily and severely punish you if you slip up

MAGE
    Morpheus, God of Dreams (Greek) - melee mage with strong jungle potential
    Xi Shi, Beautiful Goddess of the Lotus Blossom (Chinese) - healer who can easily function as a support mage
    Itzpapalotl, the Obsidian Butterfly (Mayan) - melee mage with strong solo lane and bruiser potential
    Nut, Queen of the Stars (Egyptian) - your basic heavy-hitting mage but with the added drawback of limited wave clear
    Febris, Goddess of Sickness and Disease (Roman) - skillshot mage whose kit is centered around sustaining her passive
    Malina, the Sun (Inuit) - somewhat of an adc mage
    Skadi, Frozen Goddess of Winter (Norse) - standard hard damage mage
    Asvayujau, Goddess of Joy (Hindu) - hard damage mage who relies on careful playing and situational awareness to be played effectively; loses potency fast if shut down early
    Erivorsh, Bringer of the Storm (Slavic) - powerful mage with extremely potent damage and a new-ish form of CC
    Llwyd, the Great Sorcerer (Celtic) - high damage potential mage with minimal yet powerful CC

GUARDIAN
    Orcus, God of Broken Oaths and Punishment (Roman) - hard CC'er centered around helping his allies get the kill
    The Bacab, Carriers of the World (Mayan) - guardian who changes stances based on which ability is used, communication with team is key
    Ganesha, the Keeper of Wisdom (Hindu) - guardian who is focused on taking control of the fight away from enemies and to his allies
    Taweret, the Hippo Goddess (Egyptian) - strong engager, ultimate centered around keeping allies alive (not Khepri copy)
    Mnemosyne, Goddess of Memory (Greek) - guardian with little damage potential but excels at getting her allies out of fights alive
    Ran, the Shipwrecked Goddess (Norse) - a guardian who can literally directly buff her adc and has potential stuns for days
    Jiang, Judge of the Dead (Chinese) - guardian with an execute who thrives best off being aggressive
    Moritasgus, the Sacred Badger (Celtic) - a healing guardian who also has a fair bit of damage to deal
    Sedna, Old Hag of the Sea (Inuit) - a tank who can shred other tanks
    Koschei, the Deathless (Slavic) - a guardian focused on initiating fights as much as possible and staying alive to do that

ASSASSIN
    Crom Cruach, Ruthless God of Human Sacrifice (Celtic) - standard "jump-in, kill, get away" assassin
    Vayu, Lord of the Winds (Hindu) - magical assassin who specializes in dealing DOT
    Akhlys, Goddess of Misery and Despair (Greek) - assassin who excels in engaging at any point due to her passive
    Shezmu, Demonic God of Execution (Egyptian) - hard hitting assassin who excels at area damage, good at staying in fights but not escaping them
    Kresnik, Fiery God of the Summer Solstice (Slavic) - stance-dancing assassin, first stance is the hard damage stance and second stance is the combo/gank stance
    Hermodr, the Hellrider (Norse) - horse-riding assassin who gains additional effects based on whether he's on the horse or not, not a stance-dancer
    Xiangliu, the Nine-Headed Serpent (Chinese) - assassin with a potential execute in his passive
    Romulus, Ruthless Founder of Rome (Roman) - assassin with high damage output but requires getting close and staying there to deal it
    Unga, the Bloodthirsty (Inuit) - easy-mode assassin with easy-to-confirm damage, and a lot of it
    Ix Chel, Shadow of the Moon (Mayan) - assassin who excels at removing a single target from the fight, and then bursting them down
    Donn, the Dark One (Celtic) - assassin who can't be stopped by a silly thing like death

HUNTER
    Hod, the Blind God (Norse) - hunter based on basic attacks alone
    Igaluk, the Moon (Inuit) - hunter with a fair amount of CC and a brutal ultimate
    Flidais, the Wild Goddess (Celtic) - standard hunter, with an added team-heal effect
    Fu Xi, Creator of Humanity (Chinese) - unorthodox hunter who specializes in spawning minions to aid him in fights
    Pan, God of the Wild (Greek) - hunter who excels in dealing damage fast and hard, and then living to tell the tale
    Satet, the Divine Defender (Egyptian) - somewhat of a support hunter who is still capable of dealing heavy damage
    Caca, the Traitorous Daughter (Roman) - a hunter with powerful abilities and a ton of potential, but whose potential is easily countered and shut down if the player isn't careful
    Vishwakarma, the Great Architect (Hindu) - AA based hunter whose kit is centered around a single ability
    Zipacna, the Earth Breaker (Mayan) - a hunter who can also function as a jungler
    Zorya Vechernyaya, the Evening Star (Slavic) - a hunter who is difficult to box and easily shut down by CC

And concepts that aren't mine but that I have helped make the kits for:
    Vucub Caquix, the Bird Demon - Mayan/Warrior (by LunSei)
    Cerberus, Guardian of the Underworld - Greek/Warrior (by JotsartsiGR)
    Nekhbet, the Vulture Queen - Egyptian/Assassin (by redmist456)
    Tai-Sui-Xing, King of the Zodiac - Chinese/Warrior (by Anhurmes)
    Hequet, Mother of the Gods - Egyptian/Guardian (by Totesnotaname)
    Larunda, the Silenced One - Roman/Mage (by Cloudhammer)
    If you have a concept but need a kit, I'm your man. Feel free to enlist my services at any time.

That's all, folks! Enjoy this navigation thread made solely for your convenience (I'm too kind, really, I am).
    Last edited by mrgreekzies; 06-22-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Yo dude you could totally add my Nekhbet concept to the "And concepts that aren't mine but that I have made the kits for:" category. You helped me, so I approve
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by redmist456 View Post
    Yo dude you could totally add my Nekhbet concept to the "And concepts that aren't mine but that I have made the kits for:" category. You helped me, so I approve
    Thanks, will do! I was reluctant to at first but now that I have your permission I'll go right ahead
    List of God Concepts (most recent concept: Tarpeia, the Betrayer (Roman/Assassin). I also review concepts; shoot me a PM if you want an honest review of your concept.

Idiot's Guide to the Smite Gods: A New Series For Beginners

You're pretty cool.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I like this! Neat and useful. Also, I just released part one of the double Egyptian whammy! It has the first of 2 concepts, nun, the Egyptian God of primordial waters.
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

'If you are what you eat, then.....I must be nuts!' -ratatoskr, 2015

Current ideas for gods/skins

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Achievements:
    I just want to let everyone know that, in a sudden moment of (stupid) inspiration, I now have base concepts for enough gods so that I will have all five roles for the ten pantheons I've laid out above: the basic 7 from SMITE, as well as Slavic, Celtic, and Inuit. Yes, you read me right; that's 50 concepts in total. It's a massive undertaking, and should I have any secret fans out there, I hope you all enjoy the huge influx of concepts that are gonna be pouring in. Who knows if I'll even accomplish this goal; but for now, we're starting. The first in this huge string of concepts should be out later today. This is just a PSA (and a casual bump so people can check out my concepts lol). To whomever decided to read this: thanks, and have a nice day
    List of God Concepts (most recent concept: Tarpeia, the Betrayer (Roman/Assassin). I also review concepts; shoot me a PM if you want an honest review of your concept.

You're pretty cool.

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    These are all really well done! I like it! Also, I would like to make a concept for Nidhogg, the Serpent of Niflheim, but I don't have a class. What do you suggest?
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidTheWarlock View Post
    These are all really well done! I like it! Also, I would like to make a concept for Nidhogg, the Serpent of Niflheim, but I don't have a class. What do you suggest?
    Shhhh don't draw attention to this thread, lol. But if IrishPotato happens to see this, I'd like to point out a potential loophole that may save this thread: the Code of Conduct states that threads made for the sole purpose of linking to other threads are a violation. But this thread does have another purpose, which is to advertise my services as a helper with concepts. So technically I'm not in violation, right?

But anyway as for your question I personally imagine Nidhogg as a bruiser warrior, but I could see him being an assassin or a guardian, too. All depends on how you want his kit to look like. And thanks for the nice compliment!
    Last edited by mrgreekzies; 10-04-2015 at 08:10 PM.

You're pretty cool.

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    Yeah, I got hit with a potato too. Assassin seems cool; I need more assassin concepts.
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK