Thread: Fafnir: The Greedy Dragon

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Fafnir: The Greedy Dragon

My second day here and i've already come up with 3 god concepts. There's just one problem, they were all greek (being greek myself and having studied greek mythology since i was 3 years old, i have a LOT of material for new concepts). So i decided to move to my next favourite mythology: the norse mythology. Despite having studied it for less than 5 years, this mythology captivated me from the first time, however the fact that i didn't have many incentives nor enough subjects to study where i live, most of my knowledge on this topic comes from self-initiated research through various means. Anyway, here's my new norse god concept

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

FAFNIR: THE GREEDY DRAGON
    Pantheon: Norse
    Type: Melee, Physical
    Class: Warrior

PASSIVE ABILITY (1ST OPTION): TREASURE HOLDER
    Fafnir is the greediest of beings. Each basic attack grants him a stack (Max. 10 stacks). For every stack he gains +5% gold from god and minion kills (Jungle monsters, Gold Fury and Fire Giant excluded). The stacks dissappear after 5s.

PASSIVE ABILITY (2ND OPTION): VENOM FANGS
    Fafnir's fangs drip with venom. If Fafnir hits the same target 5 times with his basic attack, they are poisoned and take 50 damage every 1s for 5s.

1ST ABILITY: POISONOUS BREATH
    Type: Cone
    Fafnir uses his poison breath damaging and poisoning all enemies in front of him. Poison deals damage every 1s
    Damage: 60/ 80/ 120/ 170/ 230 (+60% of you physical power)
    Poison Damage Per Tick: 25/ 50/ 80/ 120/ 140
    Poison Duration: 4s

2ND ABILITY: DRAGON BASH
    Type: Leap

Fafnir takes off and lands forcefully on the target 1s later, dealing damage to all enemies within a 20m radius and knocking them back. Fafnir is immune to CC until he lands
    Damage: 100/ 150/ 210/ 260/ 330 (+80% of your physical power)

3RD ABILITY: TAIL SWING
    Type: Line, Buff

Fafnir uses his tail to stike all enemies in a line in front of him, silencing any god he hits. Fafnir keeps using his tail as basic attack 10s after this skill is casted.
    Damage: 70/ 110/ 150/ 190/ 230 (+50% of your physical power)
    Silence Duration: 4s
    Additional Basic Attack Damage: +20/ +30/ +40/ +50/ +60

ULTIMATE ABILITY: BLOOD PIT
    Type: Ground Target

Fafnir uses his own blood and fills a pit with it, at a ground location. All enemies within 25m radius of that location are slowed by a significant amount, take heavy damage every 0.3s for 3s and become poisoned.
    Damage Per Tick: 120/ 140/ 160/ 180/ 200 (+60% of your physical power)
    Poison Damage Per Tick: 50/ 70/ 90/ 110/ 130
    Slow Debuff: 60%
    Health Cost: 20% of your Max. Health

Notes: i suggest that on the beggining of every game, the player can choose one of the available passives.

I try to match traits from each of my new concepts with their corresponding lores, which some times can be difficult. Most of the abilities i suggest, correspond to a trait from the god's story.

Please leave your feedback
    Last edited by JotsartsiGR; 07-28-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Wow. I like this idea. Letting players choose they're passive and letting them suffer the consequences of their decision. That's not sarcasm, i really like it. Nice job man.

Question: is he dragon here or is he human that changes into dragon.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by redmist456 View Post
    Wow. I like this idea. Letting players choose they're passive and letting them suffer the consequences of their decision. That's not sarcasm, i really like it. Nice job man.

Question: is he dragon here or is he human that changes into dragon.
    Look according to his lore he used to be a dwarf, that got greedy and stole some cursed gold and turned into a dragon. Initially i thought that it would be nice having him like a dwarf and then turning into a dragon, but it would seem that i stole the idea from ao kuang. So i believe, and i think most people will agree, it will be better to have him like a dragon during the whole match (it will look cooler too)(not a serpent dragon like original ao kuang or kukulkan, just an overgrown lizard with wings)