Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Pegasus- The heroes mount

Not my picture

Pantheon: Greek
    Type:Melee, physical
    Class: warrior

Pegasus is a fairly simple design- A large,white, powerful horse with big feathery, almost angel-like wings. Basic attack is a head swing.

Passive: Trusty steed
    Whenever an ally is within 20 feet of Pegasus, they gain a 10% movement speed buff.

Ability 1: gust
    In a large area around him, Pegasus open's his wings and flaps them back and fourth, lifting himself up a little bit but unable to move. Doing damage to enemies and knocking them away from pegasus. (Like a mini hun batz ult)
    Damage: 110/ 150/ 190/ 210/ 250

Ability 2: Whinny
    Pegasus makes a loud whinnie sound, increasing the healing of all nearby allies by 30% for about 1 minute
    Healing %: 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Ability 3: Hover
    Pegasus flies up into the air for about 4 seconds, able to look and move around( very slowly glide), able to spot enemies over walls etc. before choosing a ground target to land, doing 220 damage.
    damage: 100/130/160/190/220

Ultimate: Allie transport
    Pegasus can select a nearby ally before picking them up and taking off, able to fly around very quickly before divebombing into the ground and dropping the ally off. Deals 440 damage.
    Damage: 330/350/390/420/440

Recall: Stands on two legs and whinnies
    Death: Flops ungracefully onto the ground with feathers puffing.
    Victory: Denton's riding on Pegasus and cheering whilst Pegasus looks happy and keeps rearing up and whinneying
    Defeat: Pegasus is flying along but then his wings droop to his sides and he falls to the ground and his wings remain floppy and he can't fly.

Skins:
    Dark horse- dark black
    Zebra- Striped
    Racehorse- Wearing a saddle and face mask thingy
    gold
    Legendary
    Diamond

Thank you for reading, please leave me some feedback as it would be very helpful
    I mainly try to do Mythological beasts. I have many posts without anyones feedback so please, tell me what you think of my posts on my profile so I know if they're any good, bad or just okay!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    I never thought about Pegasus, but I could definitely see this happening. I think the 3 would need to be a bit weaker and I could definitely see his ult. just being super annoying at times. It would basically become the troll attack.

Junior Member Cupidhead KitsKaboodle's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I'm not convinced on 'whinny'.

Perhaps a feather blast? Knock enemies back or pull allies behind you? I like the idea of it being a movement based kinda God.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points
    For the ult, will it be like apollos chariot where the distance traveled depends on mana used or, duration based?

For his 1, is it a cone or aoe?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ThunderGoat's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmion View Post
    For the ult, will it be like apollos chariot where the distance traveled depends on mana used or, duration based?

For his 1, is it a cone or aoe?
    For his ult, it would be duration because mana usage may be very overpowered. For his 1, it is in a cone.
    I mainly try to do Mythological beasts. I have many posts without anyones feedback so please, tell me what you think of my posts on my profile so I know if they're any good, bad or just okay!