Thread: Smite Tier List(s) - Up to date - [ Arena + Conquest ]

Senior Member Honoured BorneBlood's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Smite Tier List(s) - Up to date - [ Arena + Conquest ]

tier list - conquest.

http://www.smitetierlist.com
    Last edited by BorneBlood; 07-22-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Okay. My general reactions to conquest as I read through-

I think you overestimate Loki. He doesn't perform well enough to justify S- IMO

I think Fenrir could be moved up.

Chang'e should be A- IMO. She isn't A by a small bit.

Anubis should be B at best. He doesn't have much going for him.

Zhong Kui could be bumped up to A-. He hasn't gotten much play. I think he's an undiscovered gem in the game.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Sylvanus is A Tier at best. Heavily overhyped, easy to exploit by aggressive supports and junglers.

Ymir deserves S+, so does Ao Kuang imo. Ao Kuang can be up for debate, but in general, I hate having him in my games.

Sobek is a great god, but no S. A Tier fits him better.

Loki is A to B Tier. He was easy to ignore and/or abuse before already, and the nerf to HS did him no favors.

Kali is a solid A Tier imo.

Agni is a good A+ or S-.

Anhur deserves S as well.

AMC is B Tier imo. Compared to every other hunter, he is lackluster.

Cabrakan is S+. Okay, I admit there is some bias here, but he definatly is good enough for S, people just don't use him to full potencial.

Chronos is S as well. He can do everything, and he can do everything well.

Bakasura is B imo. He only has his ultimate going for him outside of his BA damage, and he keeps losing stuff that is helpful to him because of Hunters.

Nemesis is one of the most overrated gods in the game. I think she is terrible and there is never a real reason to bring her over others. "Hurr she shreds tanks" doesn't count for me.

Aphrodite deserves S Tier. Get her through the earliest stages of the game (Do not get invaded or survive the invade, play safe until you can clear a wave consistently) and you will win the game for your team with her, no questions asked. She does so much for her team.

Bacchus is heavily underrated. B Tier as well.

Tyr is a solid A as well.

Kumbhakarna is a solid A as well. Great counter to the hunter Meta.

Osiris is A Tier. Not as good as some hypers make him out to be, not as terribvle as the other half of the community thinks he is.

He Bo is underrated. Get him through the earliest stages of the game (Place wards, avoid getting ganked, have map awareness, build properly) and he will deal insane amounts of damage.

Ravana is a Tier, perhaps even higher. People need to see past his mediocre release and tr to understand his kit.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Anubis is trash in arena. You can just GO on him and he'll die 10 times out of 10.

Ao Kuang is trash in arena without an Ares to eat beads. Just buy beads and use them whenever he tries to ult you, and for god's sake, buy wards. It's really not that complicated.

Nu Wa should be way higher in arena, she's basically the goddess of a defensive back line. It's impossible to go on her and kill her or anyone else on her team as long as she's playing defensively. The problem, if there is one, is that too many Nu Was look for kills instead of defending the back line and focusing on clear. You try going on her, she just stuns you and burns half of your health. Then you just walk away nonchalantly, heal up, and if someone's low on health, you ult and maybe get the kill.

Senior Member Honoured CxxProphet's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    I'm not sure about Nemesis, I love her but she's very slow to start and doesn't really come online til mid-game or so depending on how you build her. For me, I don't get the ball rolling until late-game but I can still harass the enemy and support the team while building her up. She's dangerous once she's good to go, tanks are her prime targets afterwards.
    Arena puts Nemy at a disadvantage, most of the time I can't find any kind of opening to isolate an enemy, most teams have stayed very close together, that natural counter to an assassin in arena and assault. When I see another Nemesis, they're trying desperately to use her aggressively, but it just never works out for them, as if they think she's Thanatos or Awilix.

I'd probably move Ares down one Tier, unless he has any kind of support, there's not much he can do on his own and he just becomes a punching bag for the other team.

I think Tyr is fine where he is for Conquest, I've seen some pretty good Tyr's using the jungle and surprising someone pushing a lane with his ult. Whoever he catches by surprise like that usually get scared and retreat unless Tyr cuts them off with support. His fearless combo is something to watch for whenever your trying to push a lane and you unfortunately are in the same lane as he is.
    Last edited by CxxProphet; 07-21-2015 at 05:04 AM.
    - It hits me right in the feels whenever I have to face an enemy Nemesis.

- "This arrow has your name on it. See? Moron, it's on all of them!"
    - Artemis.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Conquest:
    Anubis anywhere above C needs a Kappa.
    Especially if he's placed above Aphro, Kukulkan and Zhong Kui.
    Rama is a bad god and definitely shouldn't be in S. Zeus, Vamana, Kumbha and Bacchus can't be all in one tier. Two good supports and two laneless gods. I'd put Kumbha and Bacchus in A to S- and Zeus and Vamana in C.
    ZK and Osiris are better than B.
    Everything you put in A- is better than A-.
    Nox and Anubis can't be on 1 tier.
    Sylvanus is overrated.
    EDIT #2: I'll make my own list here.
    Too many changes to explain without tl;dr.
    Wrong list, fixed.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 07-21-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I dont like commenting on opinions, because saying somebodys opinion is wrong is just bs.

Anyway, placing bastet over the rat is no.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    oh boy another tier list :P no one would read my wall of text without grammar
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 07-21-2015 at 08:03 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Well i mostly play arena and have to disagree alot with that Tier list.

Gods wich you set to high:
    -Ares SS ? Everyone picks him....everyone knows how to play against him. I rarely lose a match against Ares. Hes a noob stomper nothing more.Maybe s- duo too his cripple but thats it.
    -Anubis S+ ? B+ at best.
    -S seems fine.
    -Loki S- ? A wide open field where you can see him everywhere ? Loki is like Ares . Loki is more Like B.
    -Arachne and Ne Zha A+ ? Ne Zha is useless there when he doesnt lands his ult. B at best. Arachne aint even better than Nemesis. Deserved C.

God wich you ratet to low.
    -Geb Deserves A. Good CC and a life saving shield aint C.
    -Chaac is A or A-. If Odin (wich is like Ares) a high risk char is A Than Chaac deserves A- at least.
    -Nu Wa A-? At least up to A+.
    -Ymir is solid S+.His CC here makes a huge difference.
    -Athena is the True SS Tank here.She doesnt need blink to be a pain in the ass. Stongest Taunt in game already is a free ticket up to SS. Also her ulti brings her right back in after a back port.

Also if i go for this C Tier =Weak, overall. The team composition generally will need to be built around a character in this pool to make them work properly. ARes and Odin would be C. Even Sylvanus would be C.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by OversizeT View Post
    I dont like commenting on opinions, because saying somebodys opinion is wrong is just bs.

Anyway, placing bastet over the rat is no.
    Rat only has 1 OP acorn anyway. HOG nerf broke bastet cats.
    wtb new signature