Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zhang Fei, God of Butchering Blades - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wylderman View Post
    You know that Zhang Fei is part of chinese mythology. . .
    Meaning - What this sir/madam typed is accurate he was a butcher and tactician, but he was not a fictional character. He was real. Not some made-up heroe in a video game. .

With the god concept I like it, but I think he should either be a regular assassin (with high sustain), or a burst warrior.
    Thanks man. You seem more knowledgeable than me, can you help me with taunts or whatnot? Thanks

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wylderman View Post
    You know that Zhang Fei is part of chinese mythology. . .
    Meaning - What this sir/madam typed is accurate he was a butcher and tactician, but he was not a fictional character. He was real. Not some made-up heroe in a video game. .

With the god concept I like it, but I think he should either be a regular assassin (with high sustain), or a burst warrior.
    You seem more knowledgeable than I...is there any more suggestions you want to add so i can edit him and whatnot?
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DanceON View Post
    Please keep an open mind on what i'm about to say. I'm in the neutral side here. Now that that's out of the way, this is what I think on what sir redmist is saying.
    This forum gives us the creative freedom to make our very own interpretation of gods and mythical creatures. If you have scanned the forum board there are a lot of god concepts with the same god but different interpretations. In this case Sir Redmist went for what he believes will be a perfect interpretation of who Zang Fei is based on his lore. Dynasty warriors has their own interpretation of Zang fei but it doesn't mean we have to copy it, we may get some inspiration in them but in the end of the day, what really matters is what the creator thinks based on what he/she had research, design, modeled and whatnot.

Peace and GOD BLESS!
    Your correct about the gods not having to be 100% accurate, and you can interpret the God as you please. For example, the god idea I'm about to post soon (not product placement, I swear) is depicted with a mace and a hammer, aswell as drums and a chisel. But my interpretation of the God has 2 weapons: a flail (the mace with a chain) which he is depicted with, and a crossbow which he doesn't have in lore. Also, I love this God! Great job!
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

'If you are what you eat, then.....I must be nuts!' -ratatoskr, 2015

Current ideas for gods/skins

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by piplup229 View Post
    Your correct about the gods not having to be 100% accurate, and you can interpret the God as you please. For example, the god idea I'm about to post soon (not product placement, I swear) is depicted with a mace and a hammer, aswell as drums and a chisel. But my interpretation of the God has 2 weapons: a flail (the mace with a chain) which he is depicted with, and a crossbow which he doesn't have in lore. Also, I love this God! Great job!
    Thanks man. Glad you liked it
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Achievements:
    Bumping up. This guy needs some luv.

Any feedback or suggestions?
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

Achievements:

Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

Achievements:

Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

Achievements:
    CAsual bump. for competition reason.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB