Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Fei, God of Butchering Blades - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points

Zhang Fei, God of Butchering Blades - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Name: Zhang Fei
    Title: God of Butchering Blades
    Pantheon: Chinese
    Type: Magical, Melee
    Role: Assassin
    Pros: High Area Damage, Medium Single Target Damage
    Cons: (need help based on abilities)

Note: When I say (FLURRY), it means when his ultimate is activated. When his ultimate is activated, the other abilities don't use mana, they use the time of duration of ultimate. So this creates this decision to players, whether they want to use abilities but shorten duration of ultimate, or maintain length of ultimate for the increased damage.

Lore: A rebellion, no matter how noble, always ends up becoming bloody. Always involving mere men, holding swords smeared with the blood of their enemies. Betrayals and sorrows arise from these uncivilized wars, and none know it best than Zhang Fei, the fallen soldier of Liu Bei.

Zhang Fei wasn't always a merciless and cruel tactician. He was once a humble butcher, tending to the meat and providing nourishment to the people of China. However, war soon swept the Middle Kingdom and Zhang Fei was forced into a fight he never wanted to be in. He wasn't a trained warrior, he wan't prepared for the carnage before him. To slay an animal is necessary for survival. To slay a man, is another story.

With Guan Yu and Liu Bei by his side, they conquered the lands, claiming those territories as dutiful right of the emperor, Liu Bei. However, there was none he could trust. A single blade, and off came his head. At the hands of his own men. "He was a cruel tyrant" they clamored. With these spoken words, Zhang Fei closed his eyes, filled with a burning hatred and eternal vengeance.

Now, Zhang Fei finds himself in the battlefield. Alive and well, but with a burning desire to destroy all in a bloody carnage. After all, he trained all his life. For there is a fine difference between man, and beast. There will be blood, and the Great Butcher shall be there.

Weapons Sketch:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

PASSIVE: Butchered!
    Zhang Fei's blades were made for butchering flesh. If an enemy unit is hit by Zhang Fei's basic attacks or abilities, they stack up "Butchered!". At maximum stacks, any damage dealt to the said enemy will be true damage. Upon hitting enemies, stacks will be reset. If an enemy is not hit in 5s, all stacks will be removed.
    (FLURRY): If Zhang Fei is in Flurry Mode, it takes less stacks to achieve true damage, and decay time is longer.

Max Stack: 5
    Decay Time: 5s after last hit
    Max Stack (FLURRY): 3
    Decay Time (FLURRY): 7s after last hit

Bloody Massacre
    Zhang Fei surrounds himself with Butchering Blades, that swing around him for 2s. Any enemies in the area will be damaged and will be applied with "Bleed", taking damage over time. Also applies"Butchered!"
    (FLURRY): Zhang Fei slashes in a cone in front of him, damaging and applying bleed to all enemies hit. Also applies "Butchered!"

Ability: Area (Cone)
    Target: Self (Ground)
    Area Distance: 20 units
    Damage: 20 + (5% Physical Power) + (45% Magical Power)
    Duration: 2s
    Cost: 55/65/75/85/95
    Cooldown: 11/10.5/10/9.5/9s
    Bleed (both normal and FLURRY): 3/6/9/12/15 damage/sec
    Bleed Duration (both normal and FLURRY): 4s
    Damage (FLURRY): 50 + (5% Physical Power) + (60% Magical Power)
    Cost (FLURRY): 3s of Ultimate Duration
    Cooldown (FLURRY): 4s
    SKETCH: swords fly around him, like kali ult...

Piercing Shot
    Zhang Fei sends 6 swords in an asterisk shape, with him at the center, that flies out from him and passing through enemies. Enemies hit are applied "Butchered!". If enemies are bleeding, their bleeding time is reset.
    (FLURRY): Zhang Fei dashes forward, with a wide range, damaging any enemies. Enemies hit are applied "Butchered!". If enemies are bleeding, their bleeding time is reset.

Ability: Area (Line)
    Target: Self (Ground)
    Damage: 40 + (3% Physical Power) + (45% Magical Power)
    Distance: 35 units
    Cost: 60/70/85/95/105
    Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9s
    Damage (FLURRY): 70 + (5% Physical Power) + (65% Magical Power)
    Distance (FLURRY): 75 units
    Cost (FLURRY): 4s of Ultimate Duration
    Cooldown (FLURRY): 6s
    SKETCH:

Carving Knives
    Zhang Fei's next basic attack carves into the flesh of his enemies, dealing damage that scales off his magical power and heals Zhang Fei for a percentage of damage done. Applies "Butchered!" to enemy hit.
    (FLURRY): Zhang Fei passively damages any enemies near him. Applies "Butchered!" for every 3 seconds enemies are near him.

Ability: Melee (Passive)
    Target: Enemies (Enemies)
    Damage: 80% of Magical Power
    Healing: 50% of Damage dealt
    Cost: 35/40/45/50/55
    Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8s
    Damage (FLURRY): 1.5% of Enemy Max HP per second

Razor Tempest
    Zhang Fei transforms into a flurry of blades, having increased attack speed, damage, and different ability effects. Any auto-attacks done to Zhang Fei while in Flurry mode are mitigated by 1/5 of damage.
    Ability: Transformation
    Affects: Self
    Duration: 20s (minus any abilities while in FLURRY used)
    Damage Increase: +20/24/28/32/36 + (40% Magical Power)
    Attack Speed: +10/15/20/25/30% of Attack Speed
    Cost: 100/120/140/160/180
    Cooldown: 60s
    SKETCH when in Flurry Mode: He transforms into a tornado of blades whirling around

Note: Will edit upon reading any suggestions below. Thanks guys!
    Note: Will add pics soon to help visualize abilities.
    Last edited by redmist456; 07-19-2015 at 02:54 PM.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Actually, not sure if i should make him a melee mage, or magical assassin based on abilities. ;(
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Can he be a guardian?

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by redmist456 View Post
    Actually, not sure if i should make him a melee mage, or magical assassin based on abilities. ;(
    It's a nice kit, I think it would be better as a magical assassin, cause he's more based off basic attacks, and the scaling for a pm assassin. Might be more help for him.
    If at first you don't succeed, Try again later, then destroy the evidence that it was you who tried.

If you wanna see my God Concepts take a look here> God Concepts made by me

In game away from the forums I'm a healer main, this happened after support maining in season 1-2. Now I play adc, solo, support and jungle in conquest, but I'm still Forever a Healer.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Smite should really add in one or two Chinese guardians, cause the Chinese pantheon is really lacking in number of guardians.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by C0shawott18 View Post
    Smite should really add in one or two Chinese guardians, cause the Chinese pantheon is really lacking in number of guardians.
    i dunno how he could be guardian....if you can point out how, i may consider it though. Thanks for feedback :>
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhullar1 View Post
    It's a nice kit, I think it would be better as a magical assassin, cause he's more based off basic attacks, and the scaling for a pm assassin. Might be more help for him.
    thanks~
    needed someone's opinion.
    making him magical assassin, which still fits with contest theme
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

Achievements:
    Added pics to help visualize abilities. Will add pics for flurry mode abilities soon.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    lol butchering blades ? zhang fei is using spear in every video game and this lore is totally nonsense , do you ever played dynasty warriors ?

Last edited by VoicesSs; 07-19-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    My wings are a HURRICANE

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VoicesSs View Post
    lol butchering blades ? zhang fei is using spear in every video game and this lore is totally nonsense , do you ever played dynasty warriors ?

that, dear sir, is a different game, and a fictionalized form of the original story. I was viewing him from the life before he joined the war. He was a butcher. Then, in the war, he was described as a ruthless and cruel tactician, killed by subordinates. the ones who he is supposed to trust in times of war. Wouldn't you be angry at the world if the men you trust most beheaded you?

and did you read your comment? you said *ahem* dynasty warriors *ahem*. This is SMITE, not dynasty warriors.

Besides, i envision him as a dead man come back to life.
    Last edited by redmist456; 07-19-2015 at 05:46 PM.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB