Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New SmiteGame Website! - Feedback

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kissaki0's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Looks good.
    The banner at the top is nice on the home page, for a first-lander,
    but when navigating to subpages it is pretty annoying.
    You already know it and have to scroll down each time you are looking for the content.

The god details page has the pantheon and class/role type icons, but no explanation of them.
    It should preferably have as text below, or at least a description on hover - maybe even link to pantheon details/god list, and class description pages.

Also on the gods detail page, there is the item section.
    I am not sure what it is supposed to be - recommended items? commonly used items?
    A description would be helpful - as that's definitely not the only items usable with that god.

As for the game mode description, being able to "visit" the map in static 3D is really cool.
    However, the intro dialog description for "more information" - which is a play icon - is pretty confusing, as that is not to be seen anywhere.
    I guess it points to the youtube play button in the top right - which is an entirely different icon though.

For the item page:
    Given the discrete nature of active vs normal items, they should probably be listed in separate blocks.
    The page is nice to refer and check stats on specific items,
    but not really useful to compare them. Doing so requires (excessive) additional work.
    The "starter items" category is missing, which would also be very helpful.

It is a little confusing that the gods list filters and reorders the filtered view, while the items list only highlights them.

I am not sure placing Items top in the drop-out on the top game info is a good idea.
    For new players, that is the least interesting aspect of SMITE, and the least interesting as far as acquiring new players goes.
    I would consider gods and game modes much better items there.

Senior Member Honoured Siranoid's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 962
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Game Info > Gods > Janus. Janus has no videos for his Portal and Threshold abilities.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned or this is the wrong thread for it, but the "search for player" doesn't work when searching for players with names including letters with ¨´` æøå (and probably a bunch of other variants I haven't tested).

Edit: I mean it can't find players with for instance ë and é.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I would agree that the white is a bit ... harsh. Maybe a nice medium/light slate blue grey color.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    My feedback concerns the Gods' page. (www.smitegame.com/gods/)
    I sent the same info by e-mail a month ago (sept 23rd), but it has not been dealt with, so I thought it might have gotten lost along the way. I hope this is the thread for it.
    I was looking through info on different gods and found info missing. For example, Ne Zha does not have a passive.
    Another thing is that Hades is still filtered as a Guardian.
    Yet another thing I think could be fixed regards consistency. Some gods, Terra as an example, have their passive last among the abilities, while others, looking at Bacchus, have it first. I like the latter more, as it is presented this way in game.

I repeat myself because I think Hirez's official website should have the information correct and in full. It should not take too much time to fix, it only needs someone to start with it.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I can't link my Xbox account with my hi-Rez account on mobile I'm on safari and I tried chrome it won't stay loaded and says it crashes

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    When I go to this link https://www.smitegame.com/game-modes/, hovering over the conquest map, and I press the "Learn about the Game mode" button (the Play button on the right-down portion of the screen), it opens up 3 youtube videos with a short description of conquest, instead of just 1 (I can hear multiple instances of the same voice, which it makes it pretty jarring).

Not a very important issue I guess, but I thought it was worth pointing it out.

Best Regards,

EDIT: This actually happens for all game modes. Also there's no joust or clash game mode.
    Last edited by Guts91; 12-18-2016 at 07:02 AM. Reason: More info

New Member Cupidhead HomerZoa25's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I want an explanation of why the guards can not use some more items like the Sovereignty that helped a lot in the assaut when only a guardian falls in the team as well as the amulet of the heart and also over took the blade of the witch that was the only thing that helped The guard against speed attack of the adc even if the mesh of mytigard is on the blade of the witch was much better if it is to be so pelomenos dem a buf in the physical defenses bases of the guardians and if these items were taken only because of the magician class then Take the iten only from the magician class, not from the guardians because for a long time you are just bugging the guards and are not snorting them please hi rez do not kill the guards.

New Member Cupidhead Melionadra's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    A lot of links that used to be at the bottom of the page on the old website either do not seem to exist anymore or are broken (like the Free PC Gems page for example). Combine links that lead to broken pages with how long it takes a lot of these pages to load, and it kind of feels like this unnecessary revamp of the website ended up just adding more pictures and wait time to finding information, if you can even find it at all. While it may be pretty, everything just seems be too big or scale wrong or not have accurate information, as so many people have already pointed out in this thread. And it's definitely disheartening to attempt to learn all of the new navigation just to be taken to inaccurate information, incorrect pages, or broken pages. =/

Junior Member Cupidhead BlackKishan's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 463
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    For fuck sake guys, Why change if is not gonna work? EVERY fucking patch i have to wait like 2 or 3 days to see what change because EVERYTIME is not working