Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: @HiRez -BUFF HADES.... I have a perfect idea. Please read.

Senior Member Honoured BorneBlood's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    Party Person 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

@HiRez -BUFF HADES.... I have a perfect idea. Please read.

Okay, firstly let's talk about non-conquest game modes, mostly arena and assault first.

I've played hades enough to know how bad of a "guardian" he is. Seriously. Not saying he is bad, he is a bad guardian.

-> His reliant skill (2) DOESN'T EVEN work on AA's unless you're blighted. Well then, blight them first? Well as a tank you want to protect teammates asap that may even be at low HP. If a sin is around, or anyone for that matter you want to insta-cast your 2 to stop them (esp. loki), but nope they have to be blighted for it to work.

-> He lacks a real tank passive.

-> Ulti can be countered by any team that knows what they're doing, split push and don't stick together, and leap/dash/ulti/beads/aegis out of hades' ulti (yes all of that works sadly). My idea is below.

As for conquest, he still lacks a good passive and doesn't fit into a "guardian role" imo like geb, sylvanus, ymir, sobek, athena, etc. He does not do well end-game like his early game and still is just a worse pick than any other guardian when you think about it, it's too risky of a pick.

This is how easy it is to fix him without making him overpowered.

-> Make all BLIGHT effects apply without the passive, and re-work the passive.

-> Give him a real passive for himself or the team. Just a random example - (+25 HP5 and +10 protections to himself and allies within "x" range). OR maybe something unique.

-> Grant an additional effect where his 2 will be granted an additional 1.5 second duration to the enemies already hit if devour souls is hit within 1.5 seconds after the same skill (2) applies to an enemy god. This will promote him healing up his team more with his 3 (the heal is only 20 radius) and acting like a tank. Furthermore, he can ulti afterwards with the silence up for 1.5 extra seconds (you can still use actives at this time). His fear will not apply for the additional duration.

SIGN IF YOU LIKE THIS AND AGREE

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    No, if you've seen GOOD people play hades, you would know he is a very strong mage and EVERYONE knows he's a bad guardian, stop using him as one. Use him for mid and solo lane
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by frenzy64 View Post
    No, if you've seen GOOD people play hades, you would know he is a very strong mage and EVERYONE knows he's a bad guardian, stop using him as one. Use him for mid and solo lane
    This comment had nothing to do with what I said. A guardian is a guardian, and I am a "GOOD" player and still find him to be a mediocre god.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Although i do agree that Hades should be switched to being classified as a mage, he doesn't need a buff. He is VERY strong during the laning phase and his ult is great for team fights. The fear on his 2 is also very useful utility wise. He doesn't need a buff, but he shouldn't be called a guardian.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celloguy12 View Post
    Although i do agree that Hades should be switched to being classified as a mage, he doesn't need a buff. He is VERY strong during the laning phase and his ult is great for team fights. The fear on his 2 is also very useful utility wise. He doesn't need a buff, but he shouldn't be called a guardian.
    Yeah this wasn't really that big of a buff, this makes him more of a guardian and it's more for the team. There's no damage buff here, the only thing there is, is the extended fear which you can already practically do because I said you need to use your 3 to extend the duration, but if you go in with 1->3->2->ulti it's practically the same thing.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Celloguy12 View Post
    No, NO NO NO.

Hades needs guardian stats. Give him the stats of a mage and he WILL be underpowered.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 656
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by frenzy64 View Post

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    No, NO NO NO.

Hades needs guardian stats. Give him the stats of a mage and he WILL be underpowered.
    I think he means just clarifying for newbies that he's actually a mage, not a guardian, despite having guardian stats.

Achievements:
    bump, this god is a mess.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    This god is one of the best in the solo lane and really good in middle lane. He is not a support and should not be played in the support role, nothing wrong with that.