Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Nice patch but.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomerangbro View Post
    We all know the state of the servers, and we all know how crit needs to be reworked and we all know that some hunters need to be balanced, and what do we get? We get skins. Tons and tons of skins.
    I mean, you can apply quite a few of those (and more) to LoL as well. EU servers as whole are disgusting in LoL, there's still no NA East Coast servers either, even though YEARS ago Riot promised them. LoL's forum gets flooded every two or three weeks with people clamoring for reworking crit. Jungle needs to be balanced, yet every time it gets near a good point of balance Riot ruins it again. What do they give? "Oh, this and this cool thing will happen Soon™"
    Support Main.

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent2090 View Post
    I mean, you can apply quite a few of those (and more) to LoL as well. EU servers as whole are disgusting in LoL, there's still no NA East Coast servers either, even though YEARS ago Riot promised them. LoL's forum gets flooded every two or three weeks with people clamoring for reworking crit. Jungle needs to be balanced, yet every time it gets near a good point of balance Riot ruins it again. What do they give? "Oh, this and this cool thing will happen Soon™"
    The recent LOL patchnotes are a step in the right direction at least. The Ravana patchnotes was like 10 steps back for Smite.

Junior Member Cupidhead KinnikuHero's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Ravana is actually okay now.

The change to his 2 would have been enough to make him feel much better when playing him, but the overall Damage Increase and other buffs also added greatly to this.

People just still suck at playing him for the most part.

Habe a lot of CDR, Protections and Frostbound Hammer on him, go into a fight and keep annoying your enemies forever while shoving your prana fists into their faces every 4 or so seconds. The damage quickly adds up and you will be hard to kill thanks to Chang'e invincibility and high damage mitigation from your ultimate. He is the very incarnation of a bruiser. Get into a fight, stay there for as long as you can until your enemies die or you die.

I make the bold assumption that among the Warriors we have, Ravana is the one with highest build in damage potencial, but the lowest utility. Build him to utilize his strengths and don't give your enemies opportunity to bank on your weakness. Which is literally you having no escape for the most part.
    He's still bad.

Everytime I play Ravana i have to awaken my third eye and tryhardyhardyhard just to do decent with him, let alone good.

And my team still loses because he cant carry at all.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    For me it has been the complete opposite.
    I lost so many games with Ravana since the patch mostly because my teammates suck.

Last Conquest game, our ADC fed. Intentionally. We tried our best, had a solid time even though that happened, but in the end, it wasn't enough.

Siege Game, two scumbags that always duo que and cheese the game with a Bellona/Ah Puch Combo because that is the only way for them to win Siege apparently, have been fed by their two teammates, both have been around 0-5 I think, then collapsing on us for the rest of the game.

Happens like that all the time. Problem isn't Ravana, problem is players being bad.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Empasm's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Sounds like a personal problem, lel. Thats why i role with premades/a couple of friends that are decent.
    €ʍρą$ʍ