Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Trickster's Illusion Patch Notes | 07/21

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 656
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Loki tbh looks alot better but his VP should have not been changed because now he sounds terrible.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Will those of us who received the Loki VP as a freebie from an SoS chest receive a refund/reroll, as well? Pretty please.

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlySparta View Post
    Sylvanus skin is what I'd imagine Sylvanus was every time I saw him. Loki looked nice before but now he seems a bit scarier. I signed up for a MOBA not a jump scare horror game.
    Behind you, tho D:
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Soooo. While I'm here getting constant lag spikes and getting kicked to the loading card screen every 1/3 games even though my internet is fine, you decide to make a butt load of skins and call it a "BIG PATCH".

Yeah, I'd love to try out the new sylvanus skin in game, IF I COULD GET TO A GAME IF YOUR SERVERS WERENT SO ****! ok... let's calm down and go through this "patch".

No server fixes - No surprise there.
    No balance changes - Are you guys that lazy? Seriously, how many days must I wait for the spirit arrow buff to be shelved. Seriously, get Neith out of every one of my games.

Speaking of Neith. OH LOOK! ANOTHER NEITH SKIN! A crappy E-sports one that will be followed soon after by INSTAGRAM NEITH! Give me a break with all the Neith. We get it, you buffed her, everybody is playing her because she is overloaded.

Just make Awilix a skin already! Make it Instagram Awilix. People on Instagram love cats, even more than they love some Egyptian goddess with skimpy clothes.

Sylvanus skin looks good. So does the Loki remodel.

No revert to the mid harpies..... Why???? Noone even goes for them anyway.

Ah yessssss.... And the fabled promise of looking into crit and lifesteal mechanics lives on. I guess they thought that releasing a dozen Neith skins would distract everyone from their failed promise of reworking crit.

But oh well, let's just make this a skin patch and call it a day.

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Like9Orphans View Post
    Ummmm no staff and no douche haircut. Aswell as this is what regular Norse gods would look compared to a snake I know snake could be the whole trickster thing but he wasn't sitting there with a giant V on his back 24/7 I personally support this change as it was long needed.
    he's talking about the comic book avengers, look it up if you want but it's pretty similar, although I do like the change, makes him look more like shaco

Achievements:
    Also, I'm not a LOL fanboy, but let's look at what they've done in just this week alone. They've released a mechanically intensive champion that is very balanced and fits into the current meta. They've done multiple bug fixes and have even hotfixed a server malfunction within a couple hours. They have released a good 3-4 skins this patch that actually have character, and have reworked and champ balance progress published every day.

Also, item fixes are coming to the test server every week.

Hi-Rez, take a queue from Riot please. Releasing 20 skins at once isn't a patch. A patch is a mixture of balance and bug fixes with 3-4 good quality skins that make your champion feel oh so special.

Just look at "Gentlemen Gnar", now take a look at "Instagram Neith", see where I'm going with this....

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    from 15k points is epic frame logo...a 15k points....i dont think il get these points until january
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    I'm kinda disappointed in those esport skins and Medusa's Tier 2. They're really lazy. I feel like the card artists put more effort into those skins. Seriously, you could easyly remodel and recolor Bastet's hood to match the shirt...
    Last edited by Aramey; 07-16-2015 at 06:04 AM.
    You're the cat's pajamas

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramey View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed in those esport skins and Medusa's Tier 2. They're really lazy. I feel like the card artists put more effort into those skins. Seriously, you could easyly remodel and recolor Bastet's hood to match the shirt...
    Medusa's tier 2 could have easily be renamed golden Medusa and nobody would know the difference. I want like a Void Medusa. Where her skin is a sickly purple and her eyes are glowing a bright violet color.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Mánagarmr's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    New Loki looks great, love it! But what the hell were you thinking with the voicepack??? He sounds excruciatingly annoying and has no punch or anything to it. It just sounds like you took his old lines and gave it to some metrosexual, flamboyant histrionic madman.

He's a trickster, not a bloody court jester. Everything else in the patch seems just fine to me so far. Love the changes to Vulcan's indicators <3