Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Awilix Buff

  1. #21
    Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    4,861
    14
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayspa View Post
    0.6s is enough to perform moonlight/gravity. Her featherstep is strong as well, and she is overall very strong now being in good position. I dont see why she would need more buffs.
    Do it on Ra in the jungle practice, people can turn around before you can even shoot the jaguar.
    Wow...

  2. #22
    Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    813
    8
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    Do not be upset because my bubble butt is suitable for the act of twerking.

    I think it's a nerf because in order to complete the combo, she has to sacrifice damage and half the knock up?

    Awilix doesn't always land behind the opponent and this only works if they are facing her.

    Simply extending the root so she can land her combo is the best way to go about the buff for her.

    And what happens if you call Suku early on accident? Then you just lost out on damage from an already weak ability. Moonlight Charge is extremely weak. Halving the damage would just be better to throw out an additional auto attack since Awilix can hit for 400 no crit built properly.

    It's a hard nerf because why would anyone call suku early for the popup instead of just throwing in an extra AA?

    You are defeating the purpose of Awilix being able to CC a target and move out quickly.

    Her burst isn't as stupid as Ratatoskr or Bastet which is why she has the CC to make up for her lesser damage.

    Serqet can hold people in place and 100-0 them and move on.

    Awilix already didn't 100-0 people before and with your little "suggestion" she wouldn't even come close to terminating a target quickly and efficiently because her single target burst would be too low.
    yeah but to be fair, serqet is super annoying. awilix has more situational cc such as a yank and I was thinking more of lockdown on a single target than on her actually killing people, because if you want serqet then play serqet.

    also extending the root duration won't stop them from turning around anyway ya know, although this is entertaining.

    also EDIT: you already admitted she was balanced and A tier, A tier means it's fine as is and you should leave well enough alone. serqet just happens to be better is all, not poor awilix's fault that another buxom sex appeal girl with huge flexibility appeared (flexibility doesn't always mean in their kit *wink*)

    also, tweking is a sin against humanity as I find it to be rather silly looking.
    Last edited by crippler38; 07-15-2015 at 04:26 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    4,861
    14
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by crippler38 View Post
    yeah but to be fair, serqet is super annoying. awilix has more situational cc such as a yank and I was thinking more of lockdown on a single target than on her actually killing people, because if you want serqet then play serqet.

    also extending the root duration won't stop them from turning around anyway ya know, although this is entertaining.

    also EDIT: you already admitted she was balanced and A tier, A tier means it's fine as is and you should leave well enough alone. serqet just happens to be better is all, not poor awilix's fault that another buxom sex appeal girl with huge flexibility appeared (flexibility doesn't always mean in their kit *wink*)

    also, tweking is a sin against humanity as I find it to be rather silly looking.
    I don't care for twerking, I'm far too classy for such a slutty dance.

    Well I could have sworn being rooted/crippled at the same time during Featherstep stopped you from looking around.

    It seemed to do that to me and everyone else that I hit it with because they could not look around at all.

    Like I said before, I was throwing ideas out and stated how I felt on the character and I will not repeat myself.
    Wow...

  4. #24
    Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    813
    8
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    I don't care for twerking, I'm far too classy for such a slutty dance.

    Well I could have sworn being rooted/crippled at the same time during Featherstep stopped you from looking around.

    It seemed to do that to me and everyone else that I hit it with because they could not look around at all.

    Like I said before, I was throwing ideas out and stated how I felt on the character and I will not repeat myself.
    oh the reason they didn't turn is you flipped faster than they could actually turn, or they just didn't think to.

    maybe make it so that instead of a root and cripple it's a half second stun? that keeps them from turning is .1 seconds shorter and is basically the same, since not like they can move anyway and it's so short most of the time people don't use abilities during it anyway, that would basically give you everything you asked for, although people might complain.

    what if it was a stun only if you had your passive up, or if you did it from the front?

    oh but then we run into the same issues of medusa, but at least with awilix it would be a short stun so nothing you can't deal with unlike medusa's 2 second stun, that sounds like the most effective change, unnecessary it may be.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    4,861
    14
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by crippler38 View Post
    oh the reason they didn't turn is you flipped faster than they could actually turn, or they just didn't think to.

    maybe make it so that instead of a root and cripple it's a half second stun? that keeps them from turning is .1 seconds shorter and is basically the same, since not like they can move anyway and it's so short most of the time people don't use abilities during it anyway, that would basically give you everything you asked for, although people might complain.

    what if it was a stun only if you had your passive up, or if you did it from the front?

    oh but then we run into the same issues of medusa, but at least with awilix it would be a short stun so nothing you can't deal with unlike medusa's 2 second stun, that sounds like the most effective change, unnecessary it may be.
    It'd be cool if only the passive was active.

    That way it would be more skill based instead of just a free stun every single time.

    It would be unfair for someone to break your passive and then just get stunned for free so only if the passive is active would be a nice balance.
    Wow...

  6. #26
    Member Follower Ayspa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    234
    2
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Instant cast may help you perhaps.

  7. #27
    Banned Infamous ImAeternalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,239
    16
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    0
    Awilix needs a rework, not a buff.

    She is a god who works off of knockups, which is a bullshit and unfair form of cc that is completely uncounterable.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Chosen Grilleds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,678
    6
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    7
    Awilix doesn't need a buff.
    Friend: Athena retreat, get out of there, what the heck are you doing!
    Me: ATHENA DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF RETREAT!
    Friend: Well she better freaking learn it!
    *I die*
    Me: OK, I retreated back to base... Just wait 20 seconds.
    -Me playing Athena on the 4th of July

    "You forgot to ban Fenrir, and for that, I WILL EAT YOUR SHOES!!!"
    -Me on Fenrir not being banned in a custom match

    "Once I begin to sing, no-one must enter the tent. The dead will dance here tonight."
    —Mirri Maz Duur

  9. #29
    Senior Member Honoured Boomerangbro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    502
    4
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    Awilix needs a rework, not a buff.

    She is a god who works off of knockups, which is a bullshit and unfair form of cc that is completely uncounterable.
    *cough beads *cough

    You should try using beads, it ruins Awilix's ult. I'd say cripplie is more unfair than knockup.

  10. #30
    Banned Infamous ImAeternalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,239
    16
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomerangbro View Post
    *cough beads *cough

    You should try using beads, it ruins Awilix's ult. I'd say cripplie is more unfair than knockup.
    You can't cleanse a knockup, genius.

    The problem with a knockup is that you're completely helpless, even though people can hit you while you're in the air.

    I hate awilix's kit because it works around it.

    Her ult is also really op to begin with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •