Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Awilix Buff

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    I mean the root should be long enough to combo into her jaguar.

People like Serqet can get a full combo off before you even have a chance to react and get out of the madness.

1 second may be long but it should be maybe .8 or something so she can combo into her jaguar.

That's all I ask.
    serqet is a bad example because she happens to have one of the best ccs in the game on her as well as a push and 2 movement abilities one critting and the other making you invisible at the cost of being slightly slower. but maybe a little bit longer, she seems fine as is so maybe make it so that you can press jaguar during the flip animation to always knock them up but reduce the damage, as well as making the knock up single target and have a shorter knock up time (if you're knocked up for one second if she hits you from behind normally, how about half a second if this happens) this means if you're quick (which you should be) you can combo just fine only you lose out on about half the effectiveness of jaguar (the damage and knockup time as well as the range) but gain a knockup on demand for your ulti

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crippler38 View Post
    awilix has enough skin in her normal skins (because she's a stripper)
    What's she stripping? I was of the opinion that one must have something on in order to strip it.

Senior Member Prestigious BhastetKurza's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    serqet is a bad example because she happens to have one of the best ccs in the game on her as well as a push and 2 movement abilities one critting and the other making you invisible at the cost of being slightly slower. but maybe a little bit longer, she seems fine as is so maybe make it so that you can press jaguar during the flip animation to always knock them up but reduce the damage, as well as making the knock up single target and have a shorter knock up time (if you're knocked up for one second if she hits you from behind normally, how about half a second if this happens) this means if you're quick (which you should be) you can combo just fine only you lose out on about half the effectiveness of jaguar (the damage and knockup time as well as the range) but gain a knockup on demand for your ulti
    You cannot combo it because the root doesn't last long enough to follow up on the jaguar.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    You cannot combo it because the root doesn't last long enough to follow up on the jaguar.
    if you look more closely you'll see that I proposed a change to allow you to use jaguar DURING the flip, not after, which would allow it to do half damage and knock them up for half the time, but knock them up 100% of the time so that you can ult right after you land, I happen to know that the root doesn't last long enough to always combo with the jaguar if you flip from in front of them unless you aim a bit and hit em, because you happened to have said that multiple times.

jerkface.

ps the rant is me having fun with your misunderstanding

Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! First Class
    if you look more closely you'll see that I proposed a change to allow you to use jaguar DURING the flip, not after, which would allow it to do half damage and knock them up for half the time, but knock them up 100% of the time so that you can ult right after you land, I happen to know that the root doesn't last long enough to always combo with the jaguar if you flip from in front of them unless you aim a bit and hit em, because you happened to have said that multiple times.

jerkface.

ps the rant is me having fun with your misunderstanding
    That's actually a really stupid nerf.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    That's actually a really stupid nerf.
    it's optional so how on earth could it be a nerf?

let me clarify, the reduced damage and reduced knockup time are ONLY if you use it during the flip.

thought that was clear to begin with, but I guess not.
    Last edited by crippler38; 07-14-2015 at 05:21 AM. Reason: BHastetKurza's a dunderhead

Achievements:
    it's optional so how on earth could it be a nerf?

let me clarify, the reduced damage and reduced knockup time are ONLY if you use it during the flip.

thought that was clear to begin with, but I guess not.
    It was clear, I still find it stupid.

Thanks for assuming that I didn't understand.

Now you're just a jerkwad.
    Wow...

Achievements:
    It was clear, I still find it stupid.

Thanks for assuming that I didn't understand.

Now you're just a jerkwad.
    How is it a nerf? If you are given quite literally an extra option. One that is optional, meaning you don't HAVE to do it, meaning you are given the option to extend your lockdown of one person, in what way does having an option that you do not need to exercise a nerf?

now if you said it was just flat out stupid I would at least know you understood me, but calling it a nerf when there is nothing lost if you do not do it? That's just silly!

twerkwad.

Achievements:
    How is it a nerf? If you are given quite literally an extra option. One that is optional, meaning you don't HAVE to do it, meaning you are given the option to extend your lockdown of one person, in what way does having an option that you do not need to exercise a nerf?

now if you said it was just flat out stupid I would at least know you understood me, but calling it a nerf when there is nothing lost if you do not do it? That's just silly!

twerkwad.
    Do not be upset because my bubble butt is suitable for the act of twerking.

I think it's a nerf because in order to complete the combo, she has to sacrifice damage and half the knock up?

Awilix doesn't always land behind the opponent and this only works if they are facing her.

Simply extending the root so she can land her combo is the best way to go about the buff for her.

And what happens if you call Suku early on accident? Then you just lost out on damage from an already weak ability. Moonlight Charge is extremely weak. Halving the damage would just be better to throw out an additional auto attack since Awilix can hit for 400 no crit built properly.

It's a hard nerf because why would anyone call suku early for the popup instead of just throwing in an extra AA?

You are defeating the purpose of Awilix being able to CC a target and move out quickly.

Her burst isn't as stupid as Ratatoskr or Bastet which is why she has the CC to make up for her lesser damage.

Serqet can hold people in place and 100-0 them and move on.

Awilix already didn't 100-0 people before and with your little "suggestion" she wouldn't even come close to terminating a target quickly and efficiently because her single target burst would be too low.
    Wow...

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    0.6s is enough to perform moonlight/gravity. Her featherstep is strong as well, and she is overall very strong now being in good position. I dont see why she would need more buffs.