Thread: [God Concept] God with Large Sword!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead âchilles's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Tagger Third Class 500 Experience Points

[God Concept] God with Large Sword!

(Innate Passive) Building Pressure: Every Third hit with Sonic Blade will Stun every Enemy Gods hit for 1 second.

Q. Sonic Blade: CD:Quick(6/5/4/3/2s). Pulls sword up to Shoulders pointing forward and then dashes in a straight line damaging any enemies He passes through. Deals less damage for Every unit hit. I.E. If it hits 2 Minions and 1 God the first Minion will take 100% damage, second Minion will take 75% of the Damage and, the God will take 50% of the Damage being the Third hit by the Ability. (this ability cannot be affected by cd/reduction). (since he slides along the ground, Cannot be used to go over terrain or player made terrain)

W. Triple Slash: CD:Quick/Moderate.(10/9/8/7/6) Causes God to stand stationary and Slashes 3 times, each swing taking .5 seconds, dealing Cone Damage infront of Self. the first swing stuns the target for .5 seconds, the second swing does 50% more damage if the target is hit by the first swing, the third swing does 100% more damage if the target is hit by the first 2 swings (This Ability can be interrupted by Knock-Ups and Knock-Backs)

E. Powerful Will: CD:Quick/Moderate.(20/19/18/17/16) Passive: Every 1 second in Range of Enemy Gods, he gains 5% Armor and Magic Resist up to 30% for 5 seconds then it resets. Active: Converts Armor and Magic Resist gained to AD. for 10 seconds.

E. (Alternative) Block: CD20/19/18/17/16) Holds up sword and Blocks all auto attack damage coming from the front for (1/1.5/2/2.5/3) seconds. can move while this ability is activated, but slowed by 20%.

R. Final Farewell: CD:Moderate/Long.(80/70/60) This God takes flight slightly from the ground gaining movement speed and transforming his attacks to "Strong Swings", after 5 seconds of this He quickly Flies straight up into the air for .5 seconds and crashes down Stabbing his Sword into the Ground dealing (Physical) AOE Damage, Slowing All Enemy Gods hit. The God is immune to damage and crowd control while in the air.
    -"Strong Swings" is a 1 second attack speed attack dealing increased damage.

Thank you for reading my post and feedback is appreciated!
    I will work more on this concept in the future.

video of inspiration:

Achievements:
    Another video of my inspiration:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    You mean like tyr?
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TheCelt990's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Tyr, Bellona, and Nemesis already have absurdly large swords. Besides, your silly little "Cloud" from your silly little game, isn't a god, nor does he bear resemblance, physically or ideologically to any known god.

Achievements:
    Haha relax...
    This was merely an outline for a "God" Design that would feature a "God" wielding a large sword.
    Not Cloud... and I'm Not saying there are not Gods with large swords in game already.
    this is merely a design for a future God Concept.
    Cloud in his appearance of Kingdom Hearts is merely what inspired these abilities, seeing how it is roughly 4 abilities.
    I feel if you saw what inspired me you would get an idea,
    like mine, and better understand where I'm coming from and be able to help me design this.
    Again I thank you all for your feedback, and I will try to clear up any misunderstandings that arise. =)