Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atlas - The Support of the Heavens

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular

Post Atlas - The Support of the Heavens

Atlas

The Support of the Heavens

Greek Pantheon: Warrior

Lore
    Atlas the son of the titans Iaptus and Oceanid, was punished after the defeat of the Titans against the pantheon of the Gods of Olympus lead by Zeus. As punishment Zeus condemned Atlas to the Western edge of Gaia and to be burdened with the weight of the Heavens on his shoulders. Through the years of his punishment, two heroes who were the sons of Zeus have encountered the Titan. One was Heracles who Atlas attempted to trick by gathering the Golden Apples for the hero. The second was Perseus who turned Atlas into stone permanently sealing his fate.

There will be a time again when the battle of the Gods come and Atlus will be free of his chains to ensue his vengeance against the Gods of Olympus.

Base Stats

Base
    • Health: 485 (+95)
    • Mana: 175 (+40)
    • Speed: 314 [262] (+0)

Protections
    • Physical: 23.75 (+3.25)
    • Magical: 37.5 (+1.5)

Regen
    HP5: 10 (+1.0)
    MP5: 5.8 (+0.2)

Skills/Abilities

Passive
    Heavy Burden
    • Atlas burdened with the heavens suffers from a movement speed cap at 18% and each step he takes, he deals damage by 25% of his physical power due to his burden of no basic attacks. In return for his burden he gains 10% protections to his physical and magical defenses. Due to his thick skin under the weight, Atlas is shielded which can absorb up to 10% of his maximum health. If Atlas is not hit for 8 seconds, the shield recharges.
    • Radius of his step damage is 10

1st Ability
    Gaia Breaker
    • Under the weight of the heavens, Atlas creates a shockwave that malforms the earth itself to knockup enemies that surround him. The damage decreases as the wave ripples from Atlas down to 40% of the maximum range. Due to the massive weight of his burden, Atlas is rooted down for one full second.
    • Damage: 90/165/235/305/385 (+75% of your physical power)
    • Radius: 20
    • Affects: Enemies
    • Self Root: 1s
    • Cooldown: 12 seconds
    • Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana

2nd Ability
    Titan's Wrath
    • Utilizing the rage he accumulated over the years, Atlas is able to grant power to minions. The minions are able to gain health every second for the next 5 seconds. Minions are also granted power and defense increase to their basic stats. At max rank allies are given 10% protections from tower and phoenix damage, and they are able to deal 10% extra damage to them.
    • Healing per Tick: 5/7/9/12/14
    • Protections: 5%/8%/11%/14%/17%
    • Physical Buff: 5%/8%/11%/14%/17%
    • Affects: Minions/Allies
    • Radius: 40
    • Ability Type: Buff
    • Cooldown: 24/23/22/21/20 seconds
    • Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana

3rd Ability
    Burdening Aura
    • Atlas emits an aura of his weight slowing down enemies that surround him and enter his radius. Attack speed is also afflicted by the aura. Allies in Atlas's radius are lifted of his burdened and gain increased movement and attack speed.
    • Ability Type: Passive
    • Affects: Allies/Enemy
    • Speed Buff: 10/13/16/19/22%
    • Slow: 10/13/16/19/22%
    • Radius: 35

Ultimate
    Crashing Down
    • Atlas causes the full destructive force of the burden as he throws the heavens up to the sky. Temporary relief of his burden causes his movement speed to be increased by 20%. The heavens come crashing down 2.8 seconds later. Enemies caught in the full force of the weight is heavily damaged and stunned.
    • Damage: Damage: 380/465/550/635/720 (+100% of your physical power)
    • Ability Type: Ground Target
    • Stun Duration: 1.5s
    • Affects: Enemy
    • Radius: 45
    • Cost: 100 mana
    • Cooldown: 90 seconds
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-05-2015 at 09:51 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Trubblegum's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person Veteran
    I'd say remove the slow from allies, because that's a good way to troll, but he really seems like a good support if he can get Watcher's.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubblegum View Post
    I'd say remove the slow from allies, because that's a good way to troll, but he really seems like a good support if he can get Watcher's.
    Hmmm...yeah I gave him too many downsides and that passive slow on the 3 might overdo it if it's also applied to allies. lol

Changed it up, he has a passive to his passive in his 3 to give a passive of a 5% increase to protections on Aura items that he builds.

**Update** Removed the item speed penalty from his passive. Also updated his passive to include his shield to be recharged if he isn't hit for 8 seconds.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-04-2015 at 12:34 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    That's an interesting kit. The third ability is certainly different, having no active component, which isn't really exciting. The ultimate sounds epic though.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Alright updated his kit again utilizing the following to his passive:

When Atlas dies, the weight of the world will crash upon those in range, both allies and enemies alike. The weight will deal 80% of his physical power.

**Update** Atlas burdened with the heavens suffers from a 20% movement speed penalty and each step he takes, he deals 25% of his physical power.
    • Radius: 15
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-04-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Senior Member Infamous Myrkulyte's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Party Person Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    It's very nice, but his 2 is awfull to balance. Make it too good and you get another silvanus/solo lane pusher. Make it too bad and it's worthless. That kind of ability is either 1st, either last lvld up. As it is: +50-150HP after 50s it won't do anything in either solo, either duo.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrkulyte View Post
    It's very nice, but his 2 is awfull to balance. Make it too good and you get another silvanus/solo lane pusher. Make it too bad and it's worthless. That kind of ability is either 1st, either last lvld up. As it is: +50-150HP after 50s it won't do anything in either solo, either duo.
    The best I can do is increase the CD to 20 seconds so that it's not used too often or start it off at 25 and work downwards.

I even increased the mana usage by 10 so it'd be less OP.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-04-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The guardian role seems to work better for him. due to the penalty(the guardian protections will help him).
    If at first you don't succeed, Try again later, then destroy the evidence that it was you who tried.

If you wanna see my God Concepts take a look here> God Concepts made by me

In game away from the forums I'm a healer main, this happened after support maining in season 1-2. Now I play adc, solo, support and jungle in conquest, but I'm still Forever a Healer.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhullar1 View Post
    The guardian role seems to work better for him. due to the penalty(the guardian protections will help him).
    Reason why I did not make him Guardian is because magic items work too well with Guardians and that tends to make them overpowered because the scaling is too good.

**Update** Minions get the percentage scaling instead of the full 30%. Ult activates in the air 2.2 seconds later.

Minion healing per tick was significantly reduced.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-04-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Reason why I did not make him Guardian is because magic items work too well with Guardians and that tends to make them overpowered because the scaling is too good.

**Update** Minions get the percentage scaling instead of the full 30%. Ult activates in the air 2.2 seconds later.

Minion healing per tick was significantly reduced.
    Why not him the first physical guardian? its not like all the defensive items are magical specific, the main sources of defence that every guardian uses are all useable by both physical and magical.
    If at first you don't succeed, Try again later, then destroy the evidence that it was you who tried.

If you wanna see my God Concepts take a look here> God Concepts made by me

In game away from the forums I'm a healer main, this happened after support maining in season 1-2. Now I play adc, solo, support and jungle in conquest, but I'm still Forever a Healer.