Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Playful Spirit/Youkai Awilix

King of the Piplups Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BhastetKurza View Post
    I like this skin alot.

Awlix should get it...we need more classy skins in this game.
    Moonlight Love is enough for me But this skin NEEDS TO BE IN.
    Last edited by inferno18; 07-30-2015 at 05:49 AM.
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    I is also a three time God Concept contest winner ~~
    My Concepts

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This is really great! This needs to be implemented!
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

'If you are what you eat, then.....I must be nuts!' -ratatoskr, 2015

Current ideas for gods/skins

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Best idea I've seen on the forums. It looks great. What a way to sorta put in a new pantheon. (Sneaky)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Minzzway's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I'm happy you like it guys, really I am! It's probably my favourite concept I've ever created from my very short concept "career" spanning both Smite and League of Legends.

But it probably won't happen, even if it had over 300 upvotes on reddit, and almost 100 people commenting how they loved it, not to mention the small group of people who commented their love about it on the Smite Art Show episode it was featured on (episode 71).

Instead Hi-Rez is just happy to copy an old TV show for a new Awilix skin instead of being original, or at least taking any of the great Awilix skin concepts I've seen both on here, deviantArt, and reddit.
    Skin Concepts
    Magic Academy Awilix (concept & splash arts)
    Playful Spirit/Youkai Awilix (concept & splash arts)
    Artificer Awilix (concept & splash arts)
    Astral Awilix (concept art)
    Highlander Athena (concept art)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kiaransalee's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Minzzway View Post
    I'm happy you like it guys, really I am! It's probably my favourite concept I've ever created from my very short concept "career" spanning both Smite and League of Legends.

But it probably won't happen, even if it had over 300 upvotes on reddit, and almost 100 people commenting how they loved it, not to mention the small group of people who commented their love about it on the Smite Art Show episode it was featured on (episode 71).

Instead Hi-Rez is just happy to copy an old TV show for a new Awilix skin instead of being original, or at least taking any of the great Awilix skin concepts I've seen both on here, deviantArt, and reddit.
    I know how you feel. But even if this awesome skin won't be in the game (but who knows), please don't stop being creative and continue to draw wonderful concepts like this!! I don't think my concepts will be noticed but I still have a few good ideas and it's good to work on them and create something nice.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Minzzway's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaransalee View Post
    I know how you feel. But even if this awesome skin won't be in the game (but who knows), please don't stop being creative and continue to draw wonderful concepts like this!! I don't think my concepts will be noticed but I still have a few good ideas and it's good to work on them and create something nice.
    Yeah, I see what you mean. It's just that it was the closest opportunity I'd ever had; a character that I really liked not having any skins at all. I'd thought that they'd be more open to ideas. Guess not though. Now it'll probably be another year before she gets another skin.

But you're right. I still have a ton of ideas, and one thing shouldn't stop me from making more. You should also continue making nice things too; I rather like your concepts as well!
    Skin Concepts
    Magic Academy Awilix (concept & splash arts)
    Playful Spirit/Youkai Awilix (concept & splash arts)
    Artificer Awilix (concept & splash arts)
    Astral Awilix (concept art)
    Highlander Athena (concept art)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Minzzway View Post
    Yeah, I see what you mean. It's just that it was the closest opportunity I'd ever had; a character that I really liked not having any skins at all. I'd thought that they'd be more open to ideas. Guess not though. Now it'll probably be another year before she gets another skin.

But you're right. I still have a ton of ideas, and one thing shouldn't stop me from making more. You should also continue making nice things too; I rather like your concepts as well!
    I like your concepts too.
    Yes! to never giving up!
    You can do it!

Skin Concepts Please check them out if you have time and your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

god skin Concept Compilation

and my very first god concept
    god concept : Theia/Thea - The goddess of sight and precious stones/gems

Hopefully we'll see them in the game soon.

Thank you so much and God bless!
    From yours truly:
    -DanceOn (Dancer, Choreographer, Skin concept designer and more stuff.) XOXO

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaransalee View Post
    I also know the feeling of something you made, even thought it's cool and people like it, you know it won't be ingame
    Hey! I am the pipsloops!

'If you are what you eat, then.....I must be nuts!' -ratatoskr, 2015

Current ideas for gods/skins

Camazotz, Mayan God of bats: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...886#post399886 Might make a giant skin + god idea hub at some point.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kiaransalee's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 813
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by piplup229 View Post
    I also know the feeling of something you made, even thought it's cool and people like it, you know it won't be ingame
    Yes, I know it's a bit sad. In my case, I work many days on a picture and when I'm in a bad mood I do feel it was pointless because it will probably never be a real skin. But I think if we make something nice and creative we should't feel this way, so I ususally try to be positive and concentrate on the good things. These wonderful concepts posted here are still great and precious even if Hi-Rez won't notice them.