Thread: How long do you get banned in smite ? Pls answer :(

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

How long do you get banned in smite ? Pls answer :(

How long do you get banned in smite ? I'm asking it bcs my friend TheEdv123 got banned and i don't know for what.[/B][/B]

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Smite Support Page
    We track and manage various in-game offenses in our games to try to maintain a fun, friendly in-game community. We apply suspensions for any of the following offenses: leaving, harassment, intentional feeding.

1st offense= 3 day ban
    2nd offense= 7 day ban
    3rd offense= 14 day ban
    4th offense= 30 day ban
    5th offense= 1 year ban

Any of the following offenses results in an immediate permanent ban: hacking, fraudulent purchases, impersonating a Hi-Rez employee, account sharing, or death threats

Account sharing will result in a permanent ban on the account that was shared as well as a normal suspension, as described above, for the main accounts of any players that used the shared account.

Any of the following offenses will result in a suspension and a warning: abusive language that targets race, belief system, sexual orientation, or any specific group of people.

Future offenses of this type will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
    Also, you posted this in the wrong subforum. This subforum is for serious discussion unrelated to Smite.
    Last edited by Agent2090; 06-18-2015 at 07:42 AM.
    Support Main.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    As stated, wrong forum to be posting and also ban discussions are against Forum Code of Conduct. Your friend needs to make a ticket and send it to Hi Rez support:

Discussing Bans
    It's against the Forum's Code of Conduct to discuss disciplinary taken against you, or others
    . Please submit a support ticket.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions
    This category includes:

Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email and/or message correspondence between a player and any forum moderator, forum staff, admin staff, or Hi-Rez employee.
    Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums
    If you would like to contact support or open a ticket, please email hirezsupport@hirezstudios.com or report a problem.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*