Thread: Player reports .

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 534
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Exclamation Player reports .

Hey guys , i would like to know a couple things about player reporting .
    First i would like to know , does anything happen if i report someone ? As far as i know, noone got "punished" for their feed/afk or harassment reports .
    I would like to have a report section here on the forums, where i could prove everything with pictures .
    Right now i got a guy who was insulting me the whole game, for "stealing" his kill on an arena game mode .... i didnt mind him coz i got used to that most of the smite players are immature ( i mean in the purest form of immaturity, no offense ) .
    But even after the match ended he kept whisping me, saying that i'm a kid, i'm a ks-er, i'm a noob ... etc etc .
    It was still ok, but he kept whisping me and i had enough, took a couple pictures, told him that i did, and asked him once more to stop it, but he didnt . I'm not asking you to ban him forever , he might have had a bad day .
    But nothing would happen if i would report him in-game, so i'm asking here : What should i do ? ( other then going dnd, coz then others cant whisp me --- or putting him on the ignore list ) . Yeah that might solve the problem but is that really all he deserves ?
    I feel that this reporting system isnt worth anything ...

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    All reports have to get reviewed. This takes time. I'm sure their pile is a mile high at this point. You would have done yourself a favor by mute/blocking the guy earlier than later, in the meantime.
    Prepare to get Assaulted!
    (Been around since the original forum, still as low key as ever!)
    IGN: Chernobog3

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Also they only check people with reports above a certain percentage of reports/game. If a person has only 1 or 2 reports in their whole carrier, they probably won't do anything.
    TUSKY GO!!!